We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 drop of rose water
- 3/4 Ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 Ounces St. Germain Elderflower
- 3/4 Ounces green Chartreuse
- 1 1/2 Ounce Tanqueray gin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Petrossian Caviar Powder
- Lemon peel, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine rose water, lemon juice, St. Germain, Chartreuse, gin and shake. Strain liquid into a martini glass or large champange glass, and garnish with a lemon peel and caviar powder.