Ingredients for making sweet roll without baking
- Cookies 150 g ("baked milk" or any other soft one is perfect).
- Mineral water 75 ml (it is best to take pure non-carbonated water, without all kinds of impurities)
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 60 g
- Butter 60 g
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp
- Icing sugar 60 g
- Coconut liquor 1 tbsp. spoon (this item is performed purely at will, in addition, if you are preparing a treat for adults)
- Main ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Food wrap, Tablespoon, Blender (easily replaced by a pusher or meat grinder), Rolling pin
Making sweet roll without baking:
Step 1: Crush the cookies.We take cookies and pour it into a bowl. Our task is to crush it as small as possible. The most suitable option is to do this with a blender. This will save you time and effort. If suddenly the blender is not there, it is easily replaced with a meat grinder or mallet. If the cookies are especially soft, you can crush them with your hands.
Step 2: Create the first roll layer.
Step 3: Make the curd layer.We spread the cottage cheese in a bowl and turn it into a creamy mass. How to do it? You, again, have several options - you can again resort to the power of technology and use a blender, or you can grind cottage cheese with a spoon. Add the butter, icing sugar, coconut liquor and mix. Do not melt the oil! If you do not want, you can not add liquor or even replace it with absolutely anything. The layer will turn out to be self-sufficient and with expressive taste.
Step 4: Lay out the layers.We lay out the cling film on the table to make a rectangle with the parameters 25x30. We spread our first chocolate layer on this film. Evenly distributed over the surface and begin to engage in a genuinely female occupation - roll out the "dough" with a rolling pin. It is convenient if the layer height is 0.8 - 1 cm, and the dimensions are slightly smaller than the film itself, for example, 24x20. Next, on top of the first, distribute the second - the curd layer.
Step 5: Turn the roll.Carefully we begin to curtail our delicacy. The process is similar to wrapping sushi roll. Using the film, you wrap the resulting rectangle, separating it in those places where the roll is wrapped. Sprinkle the top layer with coconut. And again we wrap the resulting roll in the remaining empty cling film. We put on the middle shelf of the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Step 6: Serve the sweet roll without baking.We take the roll out of the refrigerator and release it from the cling film. Cut into pieces and beautifully spread on dessert plates. That's all! Now you have to enjoy the delights of puff delicacies and accept gratitude from enthusiastic household members. Enjoy your meal!
- - When preparing the curd layer, you can add chopped coconut shavings to it. This will bring new, interesting shades to the taste. You can even look for coconut flakes painted with food colors, then your creation will sparkle on the table with all the colors of the rainbow.
- - It is better to roll out the chocolate layer with a rectangular angle. So it will be much more convenient to fold it and it will be as close as possible to the image of the roll.
- - If you do not want to use cocoa in the recipe, you can initially purchase chocolate chip cookies. The effect will be strikingly similar.