We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Prepare the top by mixing the 5 egg whites with a pinch of salt and then with the sugar until they harden. Rub the yolks a little with the oil, then add in the egg whites, add the essence and flour. Bake for about 15 minutes, over medium heat.
2. Cut the baking tray according to a cake form + 2 more pieces for the middle and lid
3. Prepare the first cream by mixing the cheese with the cream and the sugar, then add the jam and gelatin hydrated with cold water and melted in a bain marie. The same is done with the 2nd cream, keeping the apricots from the compote separately, in a strainer.
4. Dress the cake form with the pieces of dough then pour the first cream with jam, cover with a piece of countertop, pour 2 cream, sprinkle on top cut pieces of apricot and close the cake with the last piece of countertop. Let it cool in the evening until 2 days after which it is turned over on a plate.
5. Caramelize the spoonful of sugar, then fry a little banana cut in half and finally add the teaspoon of vanilla. With the glazed bananas, decorate the cake on the plate then dress it in chocolate and let it cool for a few minutes before cutting it into suitable slices.