Pork Goulash Ingredients
- Pork fillet 700 gr. (not too greasy)
- Sweet (Bulgarian) pepper 1 pc.
- Onion 2 pcs. (medium).
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Tomatoes 4 pcs. (medium)
- Garlic 5-6 cloves.
- Dry white wine 100 ml.
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Spices: ground red pepper, black ground pepper, bay leaf, caraway seeds, salt to taste
- Meat broth 300 ml.
- Vegetable oil 100 ml.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Bowl, Knife, Garlic press, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula, Cutting board
Cooking pork goulash:
Step 1: Cutting and preparing the meat.Let's start making pork goulash by separating the meat from the bones. The next step is to cut the meat. At the discretion of the cook or hostess, the meat can be cut into cubes or cubes up to 2-3 cm - as you like. After cutting the meat, move the pieces into the pan. Let’s fry until a crispy crust appears. After evaporating all the liquid from the meat, sprinkle it with dried flour, stir thoroughly and fry for another 5-7 minutes. During cooking, do not forget to adjust the temperature of frying and stewing. After roasting the pork, remove the meat from the fire.
Step 2: Cooking and frying vegetables.
Step 3: Stewing meat with vegetables - cooking pork goulash.At the bottom of our dishes where we will be stewing meat, lay out the previously fried onions with bell pepper. Spread the fried meat on top, add spices: caraway seeds, bay leaves, red and black ground peppers, black peppercorns. Salt to taste. Pour white dry wine, broth into our container with vegetables and meat and put it on the average fire. In the process of cooking pork goulash, add finely chopped greens, peeled tomatoes and simmer goulash until cooked. It usually takes 20-30 minutes. For lovers, sharper and more flavorful, through the garlic press, you can spice up our dish with squeezed spicy onion cloves.
Step 4: Serve the pork goulash.The cooked goulash is perfect for such side dishes as: fried and boiled potatoes, various cereals and pasta. Serve pork goulash on a large round dish with one of the side dishes offered. Enjoy your meal!
- - It should be remembered that the meat will surely be fried and thinned out, and when the dish is ready, the size of the slices may surprise you, so cut the meat into not too small, but not too large pieces.
- - You should not salt raw meat, otherwise the product will be cooked for a long time and will remain stiff for a long time. The same thing to remember when adding tomatoes and tomato paste to the preparation of pork goulash. Tomatoes and pasta from them, and to be precise, the acid contained in these products makes the meat resilient, which will lead to long cooking.
- - It will be easier to peel the tomatoes if the berries (vegetables) are pre-doused with boiling water.
- -If you do not have a cauldron, you can use a pot with a thick bottom to cook pork goulash. But it is not recommended to use enameled, aluminum pans. Vegetables and meat in such dishes will burn very much.