We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a liquid filled cupcake
- Butter 100 grams
- Chocolate black or milk 2 tiles
- Chicken eggs 5 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour - 60-70 grams to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon table salt
- Sugar or icing sugar 100 grams
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl - 2 amount, Large casserole, Egg separator, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Glass or bowl, Mixer or whisk, Baking dish (one large or several small ones), Stove, Oven, Serving or portioned dishes
Making a cupcake with liquid filling:
Step 1: Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath.The chocolate must be broken into small pieces, cut the butter and place these ingredients in a bowl. In a low heat, put a large pot of water, place a bowl of chocolate and butter in such a way that the water does not overflow into the bowl. Melt the chocolate and butter in a steam bath, stirring vigorously, until smooth.
Step 2: Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs.
Step 3: Beat the eggs and egg yolks.Break the eggs into a deep bowl, combine with the yolks, beat them with a mixer, gradually adding sugar or powdered sugar. You should get a light brown homogeneous lush mass. If you don’t have a mixer, this can be done with a whisk, but then you will need much more time and effort for this procedure.
Step 4: Combine beaten eggs and yolks with dissolved chocolate and butter.
Step 5: Bake the cupcake.Pour the prepared chocolate dough into one large or several small baking tins. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in advance, place the molds there and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. When the pie with liquid filling is ready, it must be removed from the baking dish and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Step 6: Serve the cake with liquid filling.A cupcake with liquid filling is served on one large serving dish, then cut it into pieces and place it on a saucer if you baked the dough in one form. In case of baking in several smaller forms, serve immediately in portioned dishes. This delicate dessert will be good if you drink it with warm or cold milk, fruit or milk shakes. It is best to use it in a warm form. Good appetite!
- - When using a ceramic baking dish, it is recommended to lubricate it with sunflower or butter before sending them to the oven. If you have silicone molds, you can not do this.
- - Dough for a cake with liquid filling can be prepared in advance, a couple of days before you bake. You can store it in the refrigerator, but you will have to bake it not for 8 - 10 minutes, but 10 - 12.
- - Ready warm cupcake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or cinnamon, pour over condensed milk or cooked cream from sugar from sour cream.
- - Instead of chocolate, you can use condensed milk, but in smaller quantities, since the cake may turn out to be too thin.