Ingredients for making fried egg patties.
- Kefir 1 cup
- Premium wheat flour 3 cups
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon for dough and 3-4 tablespoons for frying
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl - 2 amount, Sharp knife, Cutting board, Grater, Rolling pin, Wooden board for rolling dough, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Glass, Cutting for dough or a special tool for forming pies, Paper or fabric towel, Frying pan, Kitchen cooker, serving platter or basket with paper or cloth napkins
Cooking fried egg patties:
Step 1: Cook hard-boiled eggs.Eggs must be washed very carefully and, at the same time, gently, with running water. Pour cold water into the pan, salt it cool and put on fire, put the eggs there. Try to cook them hard boiled. This will take 8 to 10 minutes after boiling water. Cool the finished eggs directly in the pan in which they were cooked under a stream of cold water.
Step 2: Prepare the filling for the pies.
Step 3: Knead the soft dough.Stir well soda and kefir, add salt, sugar, pour vegetable oil. Gradually sprinkling flour, knead the dough first in a bowl, then lay on a flat surface, sprinkled with flour, and knead the dough with your hands until a soft homogeneous state. The dough should be a little infused, for this place it in a bowl and leave for 35 - 30 minutes.
Step 4: Roll out the dough and form pies.On a flat surface, roll out the dough using a rolling pin, the thickness of which should be 2 - 3 mm. Using a glass or cutting for the dough, you can cut the circles in which you want to wrap the filling (1 teaspoon of filling for 1 pie). Or, using a special device, immediately from the large layer of dough to form ready-to-bake pies one at a time.
Step 5: Fry the pies in vegetable oil.Heat the pan over high heat, pour oil on it and warm it up a bit, then reduce the heat. Then fry the pies on medium heat for several pieces on each side for 3-4 minutes. Moreover, they should not be covered with a lid, otherwise the pies will turn out not fried, but boiled, which will not affect their taste in the best way.
Step 6: Serve the fried egg patties.Fried pies with eggs are suitable for a snack with warm milk. They are best served warm, but when cold they will also be nothing. Fold them in a large plate or in a basket covered with a paper towel or cloth. Good appetite!
- - To make fried dishes, including egg pies, not only tasty, but also healthy or even harmless, you need to follow some tips, one of which is that the dishes in which they are fried should be perfectly clean and dry without a single drop of water.
- - If it so happens that your dough is too thick, it can be diluted with milk in combination with vegetable oil. Instead of milk, you can use beer.
- - Everyone knows that flour must be sieved before use, but you should also remember that after sifting the flour, the sieve must be washed with cold running water and dried thoroughly.