We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Cheese Crispy Cookies
- Hard cheese 150 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 100 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Milk (any fat content) 2 tbsp. a spoon
- Butter 50 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Main ingredientsCheese, Butter
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Large bowl, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Rolling pin, Fine grater, Refrigerator, Baking paper, Baking sheet, Food wrap, Cookie cutters, Dish
Cooking Cheese Crispy Cookies:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.To prepare this dish, you must use natural butter, not margarine. The thing is that its taste will be very felt in the finished cookies. About an hour before the start of cooking, you need to remove the oil from the refrigerator so that it warms up and becomes soft. Grind hard cheese with a fine grater.
Step 2: Prepare the cookie dough.
Step 3: Cookie FormingYou can give your liver a shape in several ways, differing in their technology and the final result. You can cut our dough in the form of sausage with a sharp knife into medallions about 5 millimeters thick. And you can roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 5 mm thick sheet and cut out different figures using special cookie cutters. It can be animals, flowers and other forms that children especially like.
Step 4: Bake Cookies.To do this, put our cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and send it to the preheated oven up to 200 degrees for about 10 minutes. During this time, the cookie will acquire a beautiful golden color and will become tasty and crispy.
Step 5: Serve the crispy cheese biscuits.Cool the cookies a bit on paper, after which we transfer it to the dish. It can be covered with dense napkins or salad leaves for beauty. Delicious cheese biscuits can be served with soup, tea or coffee, a glass of wine or beer. Good appetite!
- - For a brighter taste, a small amount of fat sour cream can be added to the cookie dough.
- - When baking, do not overexpose the cookies in the pan, otherwise a bitter taste may appear in the finished dish.
- - Also, cheese biscuits can be deep-fried. In this case, the readiness is determined as it emerges to the surface. After such a roasting, it is necessary to hold it a little in a grid over a sink or other container so that the excess oil drains properly. It should be borne in mind that this method of preparation is more high-calorie and harmful, since a huge amount of vegetable oil is used for deep-frying.