We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Green Fruit Salad
- Green apples (medium size) 2 pieces
- Kiwi (large size) 3 pieces
- Green grapes 300 grams
- Vanilla ice cream 2-4 balls
- Main ingredientsGrapes, Kiwi
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Cookies
Making green fruit salad:
Step 1: Prepare the Kiwi.Peel the kiwi, then cut into small cubes or slices.
Step 2: Prepare the grapes.Tear off the grapes from a branch and rinse thoroughly under running water. If it is with seeds, cut the berries in half and carefully remove the seeds. If pitted - put the whole.
Step 3: Prepare the apple.Rinse the apples under water, cut in half, then remove the core with seeds, clean the skin. Dice into small cubes.
Step 4: Serve a green fruit salad.Now mix the chopped fruits in a bowl, then arrange in a bowl. Garnish each scoop with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Good appetite!
- - If desired, in the summer you can also add green melon. To do this, cut a small slice, peel and chop it.
- - Such a salad can be seasoned with sweet yogurt or whipped cream, and garnished with a fresh sprig of lemon balm.
- - You can add a ripe green pear.