Ingredients for the preparation of baked tilapia with zucchini
- Tilapia fillet 500 gr.
- Zucchini (zucchini) 1 pc.
- Leek 1 pc.
- Sweet red pepper 1 pc.
- Garlic 4 cloves.
- Olive oil 40 gr.
- Lemon juice 40 gr.
- Salt, pepper, seasoning for fish to taste.
- Main IngredientsTilapia, Zucchini
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Spoon, Knife, Cutting board, Frying pan, Baking bag, Stove with oven, Serving plate
Preparation of baked tilapia with zucchini:
Step 1: prepare the vegetables.Peel the zucchini and cut it into small cubes 1x1 cm on a cutting board with a knife. Cut sweet pepper, clear seeds and cut into small strips on a cutting board. Finely chop the leek and garlic with a knife on a cutting board. Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and mix with a spoon. Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put prepared vegetables in a pan and fry for 3 minutes on low heat.
Step 2: prepare the telapia fillet.Salt the telapia fillet, pepper, add fish spices to taste. Put the fish in a baking bag and pour in lemon juice. Leave at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Step 3: prepare tilapia baked with zucchini.Add roasted vegetables to the fish baking bag and close it. Put bake in preheated to 190 ° oven for 8 minutes.
Step 4: serve tilapia baked with zucchini.Put the prepared telapia on a serving plate. Put vegetables on top of the fish and pour the resulting juice from the bag. Enjoy your meal!
- - The seasonings that are best used for fish are basil, rosemary, chervil, ginger root, sage.
- - Telapia can be replaced with any white low-fat fish, such as cod or flounder.
- - If you do not have a baking bag, you can put the fish and vegetables on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil and cover with baking foil.
- - Do not overdo the fish in the oven, as it may become stiff or fall apart.