We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Herbal Flavored Butter
- Butter 300 g
- Basil 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Marjoram 1 bunch
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Oil
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Blender, Refrigerator, Freezer, Tea spoon, Garlic press, Dining spoon, Foil or parchment
Making aromatic butter with herbs:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.To make it easier to mix the oil with herbs, you need to remove it from the refrigerator and let stand for a while for a little softening. Greens - basil, parsley, dill and marjoram - must be washed with running water, and then shaken several times to get rid of excess fluid. You can grind all the ingredients at once in a blender bowl, or you can use a knife and a cutting board on which they are finely chopped. Peel the garlic and chop it in a medium-sized bowl with the help of garlic-crusher.
Step 2: Prepare aromatic butter with herbs.
Step 3: Serve the finished aromatic butter with herbs.This oil is perfect for both the steaks mentioned above, and for simple but fragrant sandwiches! Do not forget that the oil is already salty, so when adding it to other dishes, either do not salt them at all, or adjust the proportions. Thanks to the addition of garlic, this oil is best suited for meat, I advise you to try it right away! Enjoy your meal!
- - Fragrant oil with herbs can be stored as ordinary butter. It is best to freeze it until you plan to use it.
- - To prepare this dish, use only high-quality good oil and fresh herbs.
- - You can cook several bars of fragrant oil with different herbs and additives at once - for different dishes. Use a combination of your favorite herbs and ingredients - tarragon, cilantro, mint and lemon balm, ginger, bell peppers, dried mushrooms, thyme and rosemary. Experiment!
- - If you store several sticks of fragrant oil with different additives at once, for clarity, make a note on the top of each oil composition and date of manufacture.
- -If you do not have a garlic squeezer, you can finely chop the garlic on a cutting board.