Ingredients for Making Beilis
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Vodka 180 ml.
- Chocolate milk 400 ml.
- Instant coffee 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla sugar 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Bowl, Blender, Glasses
Step 1: Cooking Baileys.There is nothing complicated in the preparation of liquor. However, there are many different recipes on how to cook it. I offer the simplest and cheapest option. And believe me, the taste is no different from real Irish liquor. So, pour condensed milk and chocolate milk into a bowl. Next, add vodka, and at the end pour the vanilla sugar with instant coffee. Beat everything thoroughly in a blender and send to the refrigerator as at least 2 hoursand best of all for 12 hours.
Step 2: serve the Baileys.Pour the finished liquor into glasses and serve on the table with any snack. Enjoy your meal!
- - Vodka can be replaced with whiskey, and then you will not distinguish the original from your masterpiece.
- - You can find an alternative to chocolate milk: melt a bar of dark chocolate and fill the mass with low-fat cream. Cool and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- - There is another recipe for making liquor, it is a little more complicated: we grind the egg yolks (4 pcs.) With vanilla sugar, add the condensed milk and mix well. Then pour in instant coffee, melted dark chocolate and thoroughly beat with a mixer. Then pour in non-greasy cream and vodka and finally whisk everything. We send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.