We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Kinky Guy Cake
- Sour cream (any fat content) 1 kg.
- Chicken eggs 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 cups
- Premium wheat flour 2 cups
- Soda 1.5 tsp
- Cocoa powder 3.5 tbsp. spoons
- Lemon 1/2 pcs.
- Butter 2 tbsp. spoons
- Berries (any) to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Mixer, Bakeware, Saucepan, Kitchen knife, Tablespoon, Oven
Cooking the Kinky Boy Cake:
Step 1: Bake the biscuits.The biscuits will be two-color, so you need to knead them in two different bowls. In the first bowl mix a glass of sour cream (200 gr.), an egg, a glass of sugar, 2/3 teaspoon of baking soda, which we extinguish with a little vinegar. Mix the whole mass and sift in a bowl also a glass of flour. Knead the dough, knead until a homogeneous, sufficiently liquid consistency without lumps is obtained. Dough in the second bowl knead similarly to the first, but additionally add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of cocoa powder. We put parchment paper in the baking dish so that it goes beyond the sides - it will be easier to remove the finished biscuits. Pour the first white dough into the mold. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees (the dough should already be placed in a hot oven) and bake a biscuit 20-25 minutes. We check readiness by sticking a toothpick in a biscuit - if the toothpick is dry, the dough is baked. We bake the second biscuit by analogy with the first.
Step 2: Cook the sour cream.
Step 3: Cook the icing.
Step 4: Putting the cake together.Cut light cake into small pieces (approximately 2 by 2 cm.) or break into arbitrary small pieces. We lay out the dark bottom cake on a dish, spread the cream not too abundantly and spread the berries on it. Dip the pieces of white biscuit into the cream and spread it on the bottom cake. Fill the cake with hot icing and let the biscuit soak. You can pour the cake with the rest of the sour cream along with the icing and make the cream stains with the icing. You can also sprinkle cake with almond petals and chopped walnuts. Cake should be soaked at least 2 hoursYou can leave it in the refrigerator for the night.
Step 5: Serve the Curly Guy Cake.We take out the soaked cake from the refrigerator, cut into pieces and serve for tea. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have parchment paper, grease the baking dish with butter and lightly sprinkle with semolina.
- - The cream given in the recipe, if desired, can be replaced with 30-35% cream, which is also whipped with sugar.
- - Berries can be taken any, both fresh and frozen. Well suited to this cherry cake. You can also soak the cake with jam.
- - Under the lower biscuit before assembling the cake, you can put a cling film or an ordinary plastic bag so as not to remove the remaining glaze and cream from the dish and table. After assembly, we simply pull out the cling film and the dish stays clean.