We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Seaweed and Mushrooms
- Dry seaweed 100 g
- Mushrooms (pickled) 80-100 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- Greens (parsley, dill, chives), 1 bunch
- Cucumber 1 pc.
- Olive oil (sunflower) 1 table. a spoon
- Soy sauce 1 table. a spoon
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed) 1 table. a spoon
- Sesame seeds 1 table. a spoon
- Cranberries 30 g for decoration
- Salt at will
- Main Ingredients: Seaweed, Mushrooms
- Portion 3-4
Inventory:Deep plates, Knife, Cutting board, Stove, Saucepan, Serving bowl, Kettle, Colander, Tablespoon
Making a salad with seaweed and mushrooms:
Step 1: Soak the seaweed.To prepare this salad, pickled seaweed is also suitable, which really will need 2 times more than dry cabbage, but today I have it dry. And before adding it to the salad, we first soak it, and then boil it. But first things first. Put the whole sea kale in a deep plate or bowl and fill it with cold clean water so that the water completely covered the cabbage. We leave the product in this condition for 2 hours, during which you can relax or cook something else for dinner.
Step 2: Boil the seaweed.
Step 3: Prepare the ingredients.
Step 4: Preparing a salad dressing with seaweed and mushrooms.Take a deep plate and mix in it all the ingredients necessary for dressing - olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Mix the sauce with a tablespoon - and it's ready!
Step 5: Prepare a salad with seaweed and mushrooms.In a large salad bowl, we begin to mix the components - seaweed, pickled mushrooms, finely chopped onions, chopped herbs and diced cucumber. It remains to season the salad with freshly prepared sauce and mix well. That's it, the salad with seaweed and mushrooms is ready to serve!
Step 6: Serve the ready-made salad with seaweed and mushrooms.Before serving, we decorate the salad with beautiful bright cranberry berries. The combination of products in this salad is truly amazing, which gives the dish an unusual taste and aroma. Salad can be salted, but before that, it is better to try it - because sea kale is salty in itself. This salad is perfect for both weekday and holiday dinner or lunch. Enjoy your meal!
- - At your request, seaweed and pickled mushrooms can also be chopped.
- - You can fill the salad with just olive oil, it will also be very tasty. A salad dressed with mayonnaise will lose in taste and good.
- - Salad ingredients can be changed at your discretion. Add boiled squid or fillet of light-salted herring, you can remove the cucumber or add raw grated carrots to it. Experiment!