We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking pot in a pot
- Round rye bread (roll) 4 pieces.
- Red flat haricot full beans 12 tablespoons.
- Premium wheat flour 4 tablespoons.
- Onion 2 pieces.
- Butter 1-2 tablespoons.
- Pickled peppers 2 pieces.
- Garlic 4 cloves.
- Greens a couple of twigs.
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste.
- Main ingredients: Beans, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Pan, Large pan, Small pan, Cutting board, Knife, Grater, Wooden spatula for stirring, Cooker, Oven, Spoon
Cooking Fula in a pot:
Step 1: soak the beans.In its method of preparation, this soup is very different from the usual and quite familiar way of making bean soups. So, first we take the beans, wash them under running water and soak them in a deep pan covered with water on 8 ocloc'k. Then drain the remaining water and rinse it in a colander. We take the pan, pour some water there, salt the water and put the beans. Cook beans in a pan with a lid closed 40 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the passer.
Step 3: prepare pots and soup.
Step 4: serve the ful in a pot.This dish is served directly from the oven, still hot and in pots of bread. In addition, this dish is very hearty. After you eat it, some laziness appears directly in the whole body and for about half an hour you don’t even want to stir anything - all the vitality goes to digest it. But how delicious it is! Try it and you won’t regret it! Enjoy your meal!
- - soaking the beans at night, remember that in the morning it will swell and even increase several times. Therefore, pour the beans very high and put them overnight in a rather deep bowl.
- - instead of fresh beans, you can try making this dish from canned red beans. Thus, it will take you even less time to prepare the dish.
- - You can get additional pleasure if you swallow the soup and use your spoon to scrape the inner walls of this pot-bread.
- - You can cook this soup the day before. After a little standing and insisting, he will only gain even more in taste. Before serving, you just have to prepare the "pots" of rye bread and heat the soup in them using the oven. What is not a great option for a great family dinner?