We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking lasagna with cauliflower and cheese
- Cauliflower inflorescences 250 grams.
- Inflorescences of broccoli 250 grams.
- Dry lasagna leaves or fresh lasagna leaves 200 grams.
- Sour cream or cream fresh 500 ml.
- Fresh parsley 3 tablespoons.
- Fresh oregano 1 tablespoon.
- Olive oil to taste
- Smoked ham 200 grams.
- Cherry Tomatoes 12 pieces.
- Cheddar Cheese 200 grams.
- Main ingredients Broccoli, Cabbage, Flour
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Grater, Knife, Wooden chopping board, Large and deep pan, Bakeware, Cooker, Oven, Deep plate
Cooking climbing with cauliflower and cheese:
Step 1: Cook the cabbage.Preheat the oven on 180 degrees. We take broccoli and cauliflower and divide them into inflorescences, wash them thoroughly under running water. Then we put a high pan on the fire, salt a little and wait until it boils. Then we throw our inflorescences into a pot with boiling water and cook 5 minutes stirring constantly over high heat. We leave the pan.
Step 2: prepare the lasagna leaves.
Step 3: collect the lasagna.
Step 4: serve lasagna with cauliflower and cheese.After the lasagna is completely ready, it should be cooled slightly, then cut into portioned portions and serve. Such lasagna is served exclusively in hot form along with a green salad of a variety of vegetables and fresh lettuce, as well as crispy and fresh bread. Enjoy your meal!
- - we advise you to pre-cover the form with lasagna with food foil, before sending it to the oven, so that it is well baked and its top does not burn.
- - Instead of Cheddar cheese, you can easily use Parmesan cheese, and even Mozzarella cheese. All of them are great for our lasagna.
- - try to add or even replace the stuffing in climbing - and in the end you will get every time a completely new interesting dish. For any lasagna you can cook both meat, and vegetable and even mushroom stuffing. Each subsequent layer should ideally be generously sprinkled with cheese, for example Parmesan cheese. Thanks to this, your dish will acquire a unique taste and become more saturated.