We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Anise Tincture
- Vodka 1 liter
- Anise seeds (green, dried) 1 teaspoon
- Dried star anise (stars) 2 pieces
- Caraway seeds (dried) 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Teaspoon, Sterile gauze - 2 layers with a diameter of 10 by 10 centimeters, Plate, Natural thick thread - 30 centimeters, Kettle, Stove, Bottle half liter - 2 pieces, Refrigerator, Shot glass - 100 grams
Preparation of anise tincture:
Step 1: prepare the spices.Take 1 teaspoon of green dry anise seeds, 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds, 2 star anise and put everything together in a plate. Semina anise will give the drink a light sweetness and strength. Caraway will give a light aroma peculiar only to this spice and a yellowish tint. Star anise will give the strongest pleasant spicy aroma, a small bitterness and power. Although star anise in taste and smell is very similar to anise, it is different in strength and long-playing aroma, star anise wins in this, therefore I do not recommend putting it more than what is written in the recipe. We take clean sterile cheesecloth, cut a small piece from it, fold the cheesecloth in half. You should get a square of about 10 by 10 centimeters. In the middle of the gauze square, we put the seeds of spices mixed in the plates. Now we need a piece of durable natural thread. About 30 - 35 centimeters. We connect all the edges of the gauze and tie them with threads, in the end we got a bag with spices. This process is necessary in order for the taste and aroma of spices to be distributed in the aperitif gradually and as a result, we did not filter the finished infusion. Because when filtered, vodka vapors can disappear. Spices are ready, go to the second stage.
Step 2: prepare the tincture.
Step 3:.Anise tincture is served chilled. From the bottle, the drink is poured into glasses, next to which you can put a few slices of lime or lemon. The strength of anise tinctures ranges from 30 to 60 degrees, so you should not abuse this drink heavily. The taste of the tincture is astringent, sweetly bitter, white with a yellowish tinge. The aroma is breathtaking, it is just crazy, so sometimes it’s very difficult to deny yourself a glass of this spicy, but very healthy drink. Enjoy your meal!
- - The aroma in anise tincture can be varied by adding spices such as vanilla sticks 1 piece per 1 liter of vodka or barberry 1 teaspoon per 1 liter of vodka.
- - Tincture on anise can be made clean, but in order to make it stronger you need to put 2 teaspoons of anise per 1 liter of vodka.
- - Anise tincture can be made with a fruity aroma. To do this, you will need pre-dried peels of orange or mandarin. Just put a few pieces together with spices. Just remember, the tincture prepared in this way will be light yellow in color and with a little sediment. Tincture prepared with the addition of citrus peels will need to be filtered at the end of the infusion.