We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Pepper
- Alcohol 65% 800 milliliters
- Distilled pure water 1 liter
- Buckwheat or flower honey 6 tablespoons
- Hot red hot pepper (2 or 3 centimeters long) 2 pieces
- Cloves 5 pieces
- Coriander beans 2 tablespoons
- Dried paprika, ground in slices 1 tablespoon
- Black peppercorns 2 peas
- Main Ingredients
- Serving Portion 18 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Two-liter jar - 2 pieces, Kettle, Stove, Cutting board, Knife, Deep enameled pan, Tablespoon, Plastic watering can, White flannel fabric - 1 layer 15 by 15 centimeters, Sterile gauze - 4 pieces 2 layers 10 by 10 centimeters, Plastic covers - 2 pieces
Step 1: prepare jars and peppers.We turn on the stove to a strong level, put a kettle on it and boil the usual running water that is in it. We take the container in which we will make the pepper, in my case it is 2 two-liter cans. We rinse them under running water. The jars should be perfectly clean, after the water in the teapot boils, pour them over with boiling water. We set aside one sterilized jar aside, it will come in handy to us in a week. Thus, we sterilize all the equipment that we will come into contact with, so hot water should always be on the stove during the preparation of the pepper. Best of boiling water. We take a cutting board and a knife sterilize them in hot water. Take 2 pieces red hot pepper. If you do not have red, you can take green, there is not much difference. We wash the pepper under running water, scald with boiling water and lay on a cutting board, 1 pepper cut in half and remove the seeds and tail. Peeled peppers are placed in a sterilized jar. The second pepper is not the regime put in a jar whole with a tail and seeds. Alcohol will draw in the strength of the first chopped pepper for 2 days, and a week will insist on a second pepper.
Step 2: prepare water and honey.
Step 3: .Take a deep enameled pan, sterilize it with boiling water. Pour into it 1 liter of pure distilled water, put on a stove included in a strong level, and bring to a boil. Let the water boil for a couple of minutes and turn it off.
Step 4: .In hot water we put 6 tablespoons of honey and thoroughly mix all the ingredients with a tablespoon until the honey is completely dissolved in boiling water. Cool the solution and pour into a jar of red pepper, and only then add a thin stream of alcohol. Mix the ingredients do not need everything mix well without your participation. To all the ingredients in the jar add 2 tablespoons of coriander beans, 1 tablespoon of paprika, 5 pieces of cloves and 2 peas of black pepper, they will give a pleasant aroma and spice to the aperitif. Cover the jar with a piece of gauze, which we add in 2 layers 10 to 10 centimetersin and tightly closed with a sterilized plastic lid. Be vigilant, see that the lid fits snugly on the surface of the can so that the alcohol vapor does not disappear. We set the jar with pepper to insist in a dark place for a week.
Step 3: filtering.
Step 4: serve the pepper.
- - Cooking pepper must be in rubber gloves. Firstly, it will protect against unpleasant sensations at the fingertips that will come in contact with hot pepper, and secondly, for high-quality tincture. Any infused or pickled product should be prepared in a clean room, in a clean, sterilized container and with clean hands. - If you do not have flannel fabric for filtering, you can use pieces of a sheet or diaper. Some filter through wipes, although this method has not yet been thoroughly studied. - If you do not have a watering can, take a plastic bottle, cut it in half, leave half with a neck, and you can throw out the second. Unscrew the cork from half the bottle. Insert a sterile bandage rolled up into the neck of the bottle. With a large gypsy needle, make about 15 holes in the cork. Screw it back onto the cropped bottle and insert it into a clean jar with the neck down, put a cloth or pieces of diapers inside the bottle. The filter is ready. - Honey can be melted before dissolving, of course, such honey will lose a large amount of valuable substances, but pepper powder will be transparent as a tear. - Choose a paprika in pepper sauce by smell, it should be fragrant. It is best to use coarsely chopped dried paprika. - You can make a fruit pepper. To do this, you need to add the dried peels of orange, lemon or pomegranate. Before use, do not forget to rinse them with boiling water and dry them.
- - Propolis can be added to the pepper, it gives the healing properties of the drink. - Any kind of honey is suitable for cooking pepper, in any case, a small precipitate forms on the bottom. But you need to remember how you want to see your pepper. If you want it to be cleaner and lighter, take flower or buckwheat honey, they are transparent and give less sediment, although less useful. It is a mistake to think that honey is needed only for aroma, it softens alcohol, makes tincture 10 times healthier with its properties, and removes bitterness. If the transparency of the drink does not matter to you, you can safely take any kind of honey, the main thing is that it is natural.