Ingredients for cooking fish pancakes
- Potato medium 5 pcs.
- Pollock fillet (or other fish of your choice) 300 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. spoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Dill greens (parsley or cilantro) 1 bunch
- Vegetable oil for frying 0.5 cups
- Main ingredients: Mintai, Potato, Onion
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Medium grater, Spoon, Frying pan, Dish
Cooking fish pancakes:
Step 1: Cook the minced meat for potato pancakes.Pollock fillet is pre-defrosted. After washing it in water and drying it. Chop fish very small cubes. The size of the pieces should be less than one centimeter. Peel potatoes, peel and three on a medium grater. We also peel and wash the onion, then grind it with a grater or chop it very finely with a knife. Grated potatoes squeeze a little hands from excess moisture, and then mix it with fish, onions and chopped herbs. Salt and pepper the mixture to taste, then add 2 tablespoons of previously sifted flour and drive the egg into the mass. Knead the resulting stuffing thoroughly.
Step 2: Form and fry fish pancakes in a pan.There are several ways to make potato pancakes, in particular, hands or a spoon. Here it’s more convenient for you. But at the same time do not forget to moisten with cold water hands or cutlery in order to facilitate this process. Grab a little mincemeat, give it a rounded pancake, and put the product on a hot frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry potato pancakes on both sides until golden brown. Generally they are prepared very quickly.
Step 3: Serve the fish pancakes.Very tasty such draniki are considered warm. Although many prefer to consume them cold. Tartar sauce is ideal for them. In order to cook it at home, you can use the recipe, which is located here. Although you can serve the products with sour cream and regular mayonnaise. In addition, serve vegetable slices to such draniki, which will harmoniously suit the cooked dish. Also, fish pancakes go well with boiled rice. Bon appetit for your whole family!
- - In order to quickly unfreeze the fish fillet, you can use a simple tip: dip it in a bowl of cold water, in which you must first dissolve a teaspoon of salt.
- - Some people prefer a more uniform consistency and taste of fish pancakes. In order to achieve it, it is necessary to pass all the original ingredients through a meat grinder or grind in a blender to a fine-grained state. In this case, the mass will more resemble minced meat, and the pancakes from it will turn out very tender.
- - If you decide to use frozen or fresh fish for cooking potato pancakes, you must first clean, gut it, separate it from the skin, ridge and bones, and then cut the remaining fillet into cubes.