We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Siberian dumplings
For minced meat
- Beef (tenderloin) 3200 g
- Pork (neck) 200 g
- Lamb (chicken) 200 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Paprika to taste
For the test
- Premium wheat flour 2 cups
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Cold water (broth, milk) 0.5 cups
- Salt 0.3 tea spoons
- Bay leaf 4-6 leaves
- Black pepper peas to taste
- Water 2-3.5 liters
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Lamb
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Teaspoon, Glass, Knife, Cutting board, Dining spoon, Meat grinder or blender, Garlic press, Flat plates, Deep plates, Refrigerator, Freezer, Fork or whisk, Rolling pin, Clean towel, Shot glass (stack), Cooker, Saucepan, Serving dish
Cooking Siberian Dumplings:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Stuffing for real Siberian dumplings is prepared from 3 types of meat, it is beef, pork and sokhatin. But finding fresh elk meat in the city is not an easy task, so you can replace it with another type of meat - lamb or poultry. We wash all types of meat and remove films, fats and tendons. Cut it into large pieces. Before you chop the meat into minced meat, let's send it to the freezer on 8-10 minutes. Peel the onion and garlic and rinse with running water. Cut the onion into large pieces and chop it in a blender or meat grinder, put the chopped onion in a flat plate ... Squeeze the garlic with a garlic squeezer into a shallow plate. We take the meat out of the freezer and immediately send it to a blender or meat grinder. Grind the meat to a state of minced meat. Put the prepared stuffing in a deep plate and put it in the refrigerator. Freeze it not necessary!
Step 2: Prepare the dough for Siberian dumplings.
Step 3: Cook the minced meat for Siberian dumplings.Various kinds of meat, minced in minced meat, must be combined with finely chopped onions and crushed garlic. To make the mincemeat more aromatic and piquant, we’ll add, in addition to salt, various spices - ground black pepper, nutmeg and paprika. Mix the minced meat with a tablespoon as carefully as possible so that all the ingredients are distributed evenly. If the dough has not yet been infused, remove the minced meat in the refrigerator before you start making dumplings. Stuffing should not heat up.
Step 4: We make Siberian dumplings.
Step 5: Cook Siberian Dumplings.Pour the necessary amount of water into a deep saucepan, and put it on the stove. Add some salt to make the water boil as soon as possible. When the water boils, add seasonings to taste - bay leaf and black pepper peas. Put frozen dumplings into boiling water, stir so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pan, and cook 7-10 minutes. Throw the finished dumplings into a colander to drain excess fluid.
Step 6: Serve the prepared Siberian dumplings.Dumplings are ready, it's time to serve them on the table! We grease the hot dumplings with butter, you can add chopped greens for flavor and decoration. The dish was very tasty, your loved ones will certainly thank you! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a special dumpling, with which it is very convenient to sculpt dumplings, use it!
- - Ready-made dumplings can be served with mayonnaise, mustard or your favorite sauce.
- - Freezing dumplings before cooking gives dumplings a special juiciness, and this was done because in Siberia dumplings were prepared in large quantities and immediately exposed to frost so that they could be stored longer.
- - Chicken egg should be washed with soapy water before breaking - this will allow you to get rid of harmful bacteria that have accumulated on the shell. - At will, dumplings can be fried after cooking or instead of it. Try to cook Siberian dumplings in the oven.