We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To prepare the test, we need:
- Premium wheat flour 160 grams.
- Pure spring water 75 ml.
- Sunflower oil 40 grams.
To prepare the broth, we need:
- Mushroom broth 250 ml.
- Garlic 10 grams.
- Sour cream 20% fat 100 grams.
- Parsley to taste.
- Black pepper peas to taste.
- Bay leaf to taste.
- Salt to taste.
To prepare the filling, we need:
- Dried or fresh mushrooms 60 grams.
- Buckwheat or rice 150 grams.
- Sunflower oil 40 grams.
- Onions -1/2 pieces. taste
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Main ingredients: Mushrooms, Buckwheat, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Bowl for kneading dough, Board for rolling dough, Wooden gurney, Knife, Pan for mushrooms, Kitchen stove, Colander, Cutting board, Bowl, Mug enameled for cooking eggs, Small pan for cooking rice or buckwheat, Trowel for turning, Frying pan for frying mushrooms, Oven, Baking tray, Kettle, Spoon and fork, Clay pots, Serving plates
Step 1: prepare the mushroom broth.We take dried mushrooms, pour them into the pan and pour them with clean cold water. They should be soaked for a while, then we take mushrooms with water and put on a stove to boil them. When the water with mushrooms boils, add bay leaf, garlic (crush cloves with garlic) and peppercorns to the mushrooms. Cook the broth until tender. It will take you 15-20 minutes over low heat. Then we discard the mushrooms in a colander, and again pour the broth into the pan, add a little salt and put it on a slow fire so that the broth reaches a little more. Then pour the broth into a separate bowl and set aside to cool.
Step 2: mode and fry the mushrooms.
Step 3: take buckwheat or rice.Next, we will need to cook friable rice or buckwheat porridge. To do this, both rice and buckwheat, regardless of what you choose, should be thoroughly washed under running water and on 10 minutes soak. Pour 0.5 cups of cereal (rice or buckwheat) and 1 cup of water into a small saucepan. Salt a little and cook until tender over low heat for 15-20 minutes. While the porridge is cooked, take the chicken egg, put it in an enameled mug, pour cold water there, salt and add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. We put all this on a big fire and when the water boils, we reduce the fire to a slow one. Cook the egg for 7-10 minutes. Then remove the mug with the egg from the fire, put it under running cold water and cool. We clear the cooled egg from the shell and finely chop on a chopping board. When the porridge is cooked, the excess water should be drained from the pan, and pour the porridge into a separate bowl. Next, add the fried mushrooms to the porridge, mix it all and combine with a chopped boiled egg. Again, everything should be well kneaded with a fork until smooth.
Step 4: prepare the dough.
Step 5: chop the dressings.
Step 6: bake and simmer the dressings.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees in Celsius, when it warms up, in the middle of the oven we put our baking tray with pastries and bake them 15-20 minutes. After this, the sundries should be removed, with the help of a spatula to shift them into pre-washed clay pots. Then we fill the kundyums with hot mushroom broth, which we have left after boiling the mushrooms, salt everything a little, add 1 bay leaf to each pot, a couple of black pepper peas, a few small cloves of garlic, finely chopped parsley and cover the pots with a lid. Now put everything directly in the pots in the oven on a baking sheet again and simmer them there 15-20 minutes.
Step 7: serve the dressings.Ready sundowns in pots, take out of the oven and let cool slightly. Then they can be served both in pots, and previously pour each pot into a separate serving plate. Then, no matter what method of serving you choose, the sundae should be poured with sour cream and optionally sprinkled with a little fresh finely chopped greens. Enjoy your meal!
- - we advise at the stage of their baking - it is not necessary to bake the dressings until they are very golden. The most important thing here is that you just have to dry the dough, for example, as the noodle dough is usually dried.
- - even kundyums, you can not bake, but simply fry in a small amount of vegetable oil, and then put them in pots.
- - it will be more convenient to flip the squares from the dough before putting the filling on them and filling them up. As a result, the lower side of the squares will be located on top, which will facilitate the process of their casting and you will not need to additionally lubricate the dough with water.
- - unfortunately, it is still unknown what the correct shape should be in, but after trying different options, we advise you to stay on a triangular shape. You can connect the ends of the triangle yourself - you get the same dumpling. Someone might try to make them like ravioli. In general, experiment fame.