We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Baked Garlic-Cheese Potatoes
- Potatoes (medium size) 8-10 pieces
- Butter 20-30 grams
- Sour cream (at least 25% fat) 3-4 tablespoons
- Cheese "Parmesan" 30-50 grams
- Garlic 3-5 cloves
- Table salt to your liking
- A mixture of ground peppers to your liking
- Ground paprika 0.5 teaspoon
- Dried herbs 0.5 teaspoon
- Ground ginger 0.5 teaspoon
- Fresh greens (dill or parsley), 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Potato, Garlic, Cheese
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutlery, Saucepan, Cooker, Oven, Grater, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Garlic press, Foil, Baking tray, Serving plates
Cooking Baked Garlic Cheese Potatoes:
Step 1: Prepare and boil the potatoes.To prepare this dish, we need to boil the potatoes. To do this, rinse the tubers well under cold running water, then put in a saucepan of a suitable size, top up with water, so that the potatoes are completely under water. Add a little salt and cook on medium heat. When the water boils, remove the resulting foam, reduce the heat a little and cook until half cooked. If you have medium-sized potatoes, as indicated in the recipe, then 10 minutes after boiling water, it will be enough to bring the potatoes to the required state. After this, drain the remaining water from the pan, cool the tubers to room temperature.
Step 2: Prepare the filling for baked potatoes.
Step 3: Start and bake the potatoes in the oven.
Step 4: Bake the potatoes in the oven.Now put all the potatoes wrapped in foil on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees, place a baking tray with tubers in it and cook about 15-20 minutes.
Step 5: We serve the baked potato “Garlic-cheese”.Carefully remove the finished potatoes from the oven, put on serving serving plates directly in the foil. Thus, potatoes will remain warm for a long time. Do not forget to attach a table knife to the dish, which is necessary for the convenience of its use. Good appetite!
- - In order to save time on cooking such a dish, it is best to boil and cool the potatoes ahead of time. Let's start, say, in the morning, prepare everything, and in the evening only wrap it together with the filling in foil and send it to bake in the oven.
- - It is advisable to spread the foil with the shiny side up, so that the potatoes can be laid on it. This will help to prevent the foil from sticking to the potato during the baking process.
- - This potato goes well with fresh vegetables. In this regard, you can make a cut of your favorite vegetables and serve it with hot or chilled baked potatoes.