Ingredients for the preparation of the salad "Emerald City"
- Fresh cucumbers 2 pcs.
- Sweet green bell pepper 2 pcs.
- Onion 1 onion
- Sweet and sour green apples 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise (can be replaced with sour cream) - 100 grams to taste
- Parmesan cheese 50-70 grams
- Parsley and dill greens as you wish
- Salt as you wish
- Ground black pepper as you wish
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Apple
- Portion 5-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Making salad "Emerald City":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Wash fresh cucumbers, sweet peppers, green apples under running water. Peppers are peeled from the core and from the seeds. You can cut the skin from apples. Peel the onion from the husk and mine. We start cutting the onion into rings, and the cucumbers, bell peppers and green apples into equal slices, so that all the components do not differ much in size. Rub Parmesan cheese on a grater. Before that, you can 10 minutes put in the freezer, as it will be easier for us to rub it. Finely chop the parsley and dill.
Step 2: Mix all the ingredients.We put all the parts of the salad in one deep pan, sprinkle lightly with large coarse salt on top. Freshly ground pepper. Pour with mayonnaise or sour cream replacing it. Before this, add chopped greens to the mayonnaise and mix. Set aside for 10-20 minutesso that the vegetables are saturated, and the salad has a unique taste.
Step 3: Preheat the salad.We put the pan with the salad on a low fire, cover it and let it stew 30 minutes. Let cool.
Step 4: Serve the Emerald City Salad.We spread the resulting salad in a bowl or salad bowl in the form of a slide. Cut the cucumber into thin circles and we begin to decorate our salad with the crown: we clockwise obliquely alternately to the edge of the plate press the pieces of cucumber into the salad. It should be something like a rose, if you look at the top. That's just the color it will be green. Well, that's all our salad is ready. You can also decorate with branches of greenery around the edges. Good appetite!
- - I try to use all the vegetables and fruits at home, those that grow in my country house. They are the most useful and nutritious. If I take in the market, then I try to choose the latest from local sellers. I try to buy and eat imported vegetables as little as possible. I support, as they say, a domestic manufacturer.
- - Stewing a salad is its distinctive feature, but you can skip this step, thereby saving yourself time.