Ingredients for Cooking Omelet in a Multicooker
- Eggs 6 pcs. (depends on the number of servings and personal preferences)
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Milk to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Slow Cooker, Crockery, Fork
Cooking omelet in a slow cooker:
Step 1: Prepare the basis of the omelet. One option is an omelet without filling.Omelet is a dish of French cuisine that has successfully migrated from France to all other countries, because it is not so difficult to invent an omelet if you have eggs and a frying pan. In every national cuisine, omelettes are cooked in their own way. In Russia, a variety of omelet is called "jerking off", but this dish is almost forgotten because of the inconsistent name. We will not consider who, where and how to cook the omelet, but we will make our own. The base is prepared simply, mix eggs with salt and sugar in a deep plate, you can add a little milk, mix with a fork until smooth. You do not need to beat an omelet, cooked in a slow cooker, he himself will rise and will be magnificent and tender. Actually, that’s all. If you are a fan of minimalism, then you can lay this blank in a slow cooker, onto which a little oil is pre-dripped, and an omelette in 10-20 minutes (depending on the slow cooker model) will be ready. The finished omelet should look thickened and raised. To slightly improve the taste of the omelet, you can give it some time to sweat in the multicooker turned off, but not yet cooled.
Step 2: Choose the filling for the omelet and bake it in a slow cooker.It will be much tastier to eat omelet with filling. Although, of course, everything is subjective. There are a lot of options for the filling. I will list some: onions and mushrooms, bacon, sausage and tomatoes, bell pepper, boiled or smoked chicken meat, cheese, corn, a mixture of one with the other, and the other with the third. Yes, at least all at once. But the main thing is to observe the measure. Pour the filling chosen by you with the finished mixture of eggs, mix, and lay in the slow cooker. 8-10 minutes and the omelet is ready!
Step 3: We make and serve the omelet.Any omelet, whether with or without filling, must be served hot, and, of course, beautifully designed. Ready omelet can be cut into portions and put on plates, garnished with fresh herbs and vegetables, you can add grated cheese. Healthy and delicious breakfast is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - To change the taste of the omelet without putting any special effort, I propose this option: replace milk with sour cream, the omelet will become more tender and original in taste.
- - For an omelet filled with mushrooms, it is better to take canned ones. Personally, I like overcooking from mushrooms and onions. Great taste!
- - Frozen mushrooms and vegetables before cooking, should be darkened in a slow cooker in pilaf mode, and then add the egg-milk mixture.
- - A little about greens: add dried omelet to the omelet before baking it in a slow cooker, frozen - during the omelet longing, so the greens will unfreeze without losing any useful properties. Fresh greens are added to the finished omelet before serving. Extra heat treatment is useless to her.