We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Oolong Tea
- Tea "Oolong" 1 teaspoon.
- Water (boiling water) 400 ml.
- Main IngredientsTea
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Teapot., Teapot for brewing tea., Candle., Spoon., Cups.
Making Oolong Tea:
Step 1: Prepare the water ...Making Oolong Tea is not a quick process at all. There is no rush to anything. You must strictly follow the recommendations and then you will get a real "Oolong". So, for starters, we need to boil the water and wait until it cools to 90 degrees. It is this temperature that is best suited for revealing the taste and aroma of tea leaves. Now take a teapot for brewing tea and place it over a burning candle. This is a very important stage in the preparation of Oolong tea. While the candle heats the teapot, you should make sure that the sides of the teapot are heated evenly. Now you can pour hot water into the teapot and start brewing Oolong tea.
Step 2: Making Tea ...Now the easiest part of the whole process. Pour a teaspoon of Oolong tea into a teapot and let it brew for five minutes. Then you can pour tea into cups and enjoy the pleasant sweet taste of the drink.
Step 3: Serve Oolong Tea.When all the stages of brewing tea have passed, it's time to serve it on the table. By the arrival of the guests you can arrange the cups, and the teapot itself - leave it standing on a burning candle, put it in the center of the table. Thus, your home will create an atmosphere of warmth and comfort. A view of a burning candle will calm and relax. Enjoy your meal!
- - "Oolong" is a very expensive variety of tea, but also very unusual.
- - In mahainas, they often sell flavored Oolong tea. It is not suitable for our recipe, since we made tea of natural origin.
- - This type of tea is very good for those who want to lose weight.
- - To brew Oolong tea, it is best to use a teapot made from Yixing clay.
- - Store this type of tea in a sealed container with a tightly closed lid, excluding the access of light, moisture and pungent odors. Under such conditions, tea is stored for about two years.