We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Rose Buns
- Premium wheat flour 800-1000 grams.
- Milk or water 500 ml.
- Dry yeast 1 tablespoon.
- Creamy margarine 200 grams.
- Chicken egg 2 pieces.
- Sugar sand 2 cups.
- Butter 200 grams.
- Salt 1 teaspoon.
- Cinnamon to taste.
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Container for dough with a volume of about 1 liter, Large bowl for sifting flour and kneading dough, Sieve, Mixer or whisk for whipping, Baking tray, Paper or waffle towel, Paper bag or cardboard box for storage, Trowel for turning wooden or metal, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking rose buns:
Step 1: prepare the dough for buns.The preparation of any yeast dough begins with the preparation of the dough. To prepare the dough, we take warm milk or water. Pour there 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons Sahara. Stir. Add 1 tablespoon dry yeast and leave in a warm place on 10-15 minutes. During this time, the yeast should dissolve and froth. While the dough is standing, sift the flour through a sieve into a large bowl. This will make our buns not only clean of all impurities, but will also give them extra splendor. Add the vanillin to the flour. We make a homogeneous mass. In the finished yeast dough add eggs, melted and chilled margarine and 1/2 cup Sahara. Whisk thoroughly with a whisk. In a bowl we make a deepening in the flour, pour the dough and knead, gradually stirring all the flour. Finally knead the dough already on the working surface of the table. The dough should turn out soft and resilient like dumplings. We form a ball from the dough and transfer it back to the bowl. Put the dough in a warm place on 30-40 minutes so that it fits.
Step 2: make the filling for the rose buns.
Step 3: form the buns-roses.Meanwhile, the dough should increase in volume in 2 times. We crush the dough and divide it into 4 parts. We take one part, put the rest back in a warm place. Once again we thoroughly crush one part of the dough and roll it on the surface into a layer thick 1/2 centimeter. Take 1/4 part fillings and evenly distribute on the surface of the rolled dough. Sprinkle a little with ground cinnamon. Roll the dough into a tight roll. We cut the dough roll soaked in water with a knife into pieces thick 3-5 centimeters. We pinch each piece of roll on one side so that on the other hand it looks like a blossoming rose. We spread the roses with the plucked side down on a baking sheet pre-greased with vegetable oil at a distance 2-3 centimeters apart from each other. Put the pan in a warm place on 30 minutes for proofing the dough.
Step 4: bake the rosette rolls.
Step 5: serve the rosette buns.
- - in order to remove possible garbage cans from flour, it is better to sift it through a cheat. In addition, sifting makes the flour more airy.
- - if you do not have time to wait until the frozen oil softens, then you can warm it up a little in the microwave at the smallest power.
- - in order to release more oxygen and give space for the “approach” of the yeast, in the process of standing the dough it can be crushed several times to its original state. The more you knead the yeast dough, the more ripe it will be and the baking will be more magnificent.
- - if you have an old oven with lower heating and everything burns to the bottom, then put a container of water at the bottom of the oven. Firstly, it protects the pan from direct heating, and secondly, by moving the evaporating water, it will create a more even distribution of heat throughout the oven.
- - in order to keep the yeast baking fresh for several days, it must be cooled down, put in a paper or tightly tied plastic bag and stored in the refrigerator.