We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salmon Hunter Salmon
- Large boiled potatoes 3-4 pieces
- Onion 1 onion
- Leaf lettuce optional
- Fresh tomatoes 4 pieces
- Fresh cucumbers 4 pieces
- Boiled shrimp 200 grams
- Salmon 250-300 grams
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar ½ teaspoon
- 5 tablespoons dressing mayonnaise
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Pan, Bowl, Semi-deep serving plate
Cooking Salmon Hunter Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the components.Rinse the potatoes well and place them in a pot with slightly salted water. Boil it and let it cool, then peel it. Wash the cucumber and tomatoes thoroughly. Peel the onion and rinse it under running water. Remove the shrimp from the packaging, boil in salted water, bringing them to readiness.
Step 2: Pickle the onion.Cut the peeled onions into small cubes. Put them in a bowl with vegetable oil, sugar and vinegar. Let it brew and marinate.
Step 3: Cut all the ingredients.Then cut into large cubes tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled potatoes. Mix well. Then remove the salmon from the package and cut it into medium cubes.
Step 4: Serve Salmon Hunter Salad to the table.Combine all the ingredients, mix, add salt and black pepper to your liking and taste. Now let the salad stand in the refrigerator for about one hour. Before serving, cut or Narva salad leaves, spread them on a serving plate, spread the prepared and infused salad on top. Then season it with mayonnaise. Garnish the top of the salad with greens and boiled shrimps. It is better to serve the salad chilled to a hot dish. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can replace some of the ingredients to your liking, or add them to existing ones. For example, rye crackers can give this salad an unusual crunch, and garlic, pickled cucumbers or cabbage - a spicy flavor.
- - You can also decorate such a salad at your own discretion. It can be shrimp, as indicated in the recipe, or parsley leaves. Give complete freedom to your imagination and you will succeed!
- - You can also replace the dressing for this salad, for example, with vegetable or olive mvslo.