We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making an alcoholic cocktail with watermelon
- 1 medium-sized watermelon
- Dry white wine 1 bottle
- White semisweet wine 1 bottle
- Cognac (any of your choice) 100 ml.
- Fruit Liqueur 100 ml
- 2 medium sized apples
- Peach 1 pc.
- White and black grapes 300 grams
- Sugar - 100 grams to taste
- Main ingredients: Watermelon, Cognac, White Wine
- Portion 10-15
- World cuisine Dutch cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Measuring cup, Glasses, Tubules
Making an alcoholic cocktail with watermelon:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients for a cocktail with watermelon.In running cold water, we wash fresh apples, peach and grapes, which were removed from the twigs in advance. Cut apples into slices and take out the middle and seeds. Remove the stone from the peach and cut into slices too. Pour fruit into a deep bowl and pour granulated sugar, then pour cognac there and 350 ml. dry wine. We send in the refrigerator to a minimum 2 hours. Step 2: Prepare the watermelon. We carefully wash the watermelon in water, and then dry it with paper towels. Cut off the top of it where we have a dry tail. With a tablespoon, we carefully take out the whole core of the watermelon, trying to remove everything to the bottom. Next, we extract all the bones from the pulp. Juice that drains is also stored.
Step 3: Prepare a cocktail.After the fruits are infused in the refrigerator, we take them out and pour the watermelon juice into it, then add a little watermelon pulp, semisweet white wine and fruit liqueur. We send some more pieces of ice there, mix everything and give another 20 minutes to insist.
Step 4: Serve an alcoholic cocktail with watermelon.You can use a cocktail with the help of straws. This unusual drink will amaze all your guests on the spot and no one will refuse such a cocktail. Such a cocktail perfectly quenches thirst and improves mood. Good appetite!
- - Juice from watermelon pulp can be squeezed out using a special pusher or by rubbing the pulp through a sieve.
- - You can also attach a neat faucet at the very bottom of the watermelon, which can be purchased at a specialty store.
- - Such a cocktail can be served in a very exotic form by pouring the contents into the remaining peel of the watermelon. Be sure to attach long straws to it. You can also decorate the cocktail with umbrellas and other bar paraphernalia.