Ingredients for making the Negro cake
- Flour-1 st .; taste
- 2 eggs; taste
- Currant jam-200 gr.; taste
- Margarine-1/2 packs; taste
- Sour cream-100 gr.; taste
- Sugar-0.5 st .; taste
- Salt-1 tsp; taste
- Mayonnaise-2 tbsp. l .; taste
- Dough baking powder-1 tsp taste
- Main ingredients Blackcurrant
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Baking dish ;, Plate ;, Mixer.
Cooking the Negro Baby Cake:
Step 1: make the dough.Take a metal plate and break the eggs into it. Then fall asleep with sugar. Beat the poured ingredients for about two to three minutes. If you don’t have a mixer, grab your head or run to your friend for help. Otherwise, your biscuit will turn out to be very "poor." Then toss the softened margarine and beat until a thick homogeneous mass. But that’s not all, we add baking powder, salt, sour cream and, of course, mayonnaise to the mixture. Beat until smooth.
Step 2: Add the currant jam.So we waited for the arrival of flour. Add the flour and pour the jam on top. All this mix well, i.e. beat with a mixer. The dough should turn out to be liquidy.
Step 3: Fill the baking dish with the mixture and serve.As with all pastries, grease the mold with oil. Then pour the dough, distribute it evenly. After, send to the oven for 20-30 minutes. Preheat it to 180ºС. The biscuit will turn out very tender and fragrant. With such a cake, your tea party will become even sweeter and more enjoyable. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you don’t have a baking powder at hand, use half a teaspoon of slaked salt.
- - You can use jam as much as your soul wants.
- - If you make a cake for a loved one, make it in a beautiful shape, such as a heart shape.