We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lean Cake Ingredients
- Dough (flaky, fresh) 1 pack
- Pineapples (canned) 1 can
- Cherry (jam or canned) 50-100 gr.
- Main Ingredients Puff Pastry
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Baking sheet, Parchment paper, Opener, Colander, Glass, Tablespoon, Serving plate
Cooking lean cakes:
Step 1: Defrost the dough.There are many variations of the preparation of cakes, with any filling and from any dough. The main difference between our cakes is that the dough for their preparation must be fresh, i.e. it kneads without an egg. Therefore, our cakes are called lean. But that's not all. The fact is that for such a filling we need exclusively puff pastry (fresh), which I actually bought. And since it is sold only in frozen form, the first step in preparing our dessert is to defrost the dough naturally (i.e. at room temperature).
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: Cooking Lenten Cakes.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. Sprinkle the working area of the kitchen table with wheat flour and roll the dough on it into a layer, approximately 0.5 cm. Then we take an ordinary glass, and with it we cut out circles from the dough. In this case, the diameter of the glass should be approximately equal to the size of the pineapple circle. Now we cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and put the rounds on it. On top we lay one piece of pineapple, and in the middle we spread a little cherry. And send to bake in the oven 15 minutes (until golden brown).
Step 4: Serve lean cakes.Cool the finished cakes slightly and transfer to a serving dish. It can be served, as with fruit shakes, as well as with aromatic tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!
- - Serve such a cake can be both chilled and hot.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter and sprinkle lightly with flour. And then your cakes just do not burn.
- - This method of cooking lean cakes is perhaps the easiest. Which, in principle, should distinguish lean cuisine, which in theory should be light.