Ingredients for making champignon puree
- Champignons - 1 kg. (Pure); taste
- Garlic - 2 s .; taste
- Butter - 50 g (20g + 30g); taste
- Olive oil-30ml.; taste
- Cream -200 ml. ( twenty%); taste
- Flour - 2 tbsp .; taste
- Chicken broth - 1,5l. (Cooked with onion, black pepper, salt and dill.); taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineGreek Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan ;, Casserole ;, Spoon ;, Garlic ;, Blender.
Making champignon puree:
Step 1: Fry the mushrooms.Peel the mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Then, of course, we pass with the addition of butter and olive oil. Then add chopped garlic. For this we need a garlic maker. I think you know how to do this process. Then we continue to fry them for another couple of minutes. Then we shift most of it into a blender. In this way, we make mashed potatoes. Mushrooms that remain are debugged to the side.
Step 2: Cook the mashed potatoes ...Add chicken stock to the blender and mix with mushrooms. Then pour the mashed potatoes into the pan. Top up the remaining broth, then salt and pepper, to taste., Just do not overdo it. After boiling the whole mass on fire, make it medium. Pour the cream and stir thoroughly and leave for a few minutes. In a frying pan, fry the flour in butter, after which we will get "quick bechamel". Throw in mashed potatoes and mix well so that there are no lumps.
Step 3: We serve to the table.Here is such an unusual mashed potatoes we get. Enjoy your meal!
- - Mushrooms can be served with dill or bell pepper.
- - Garlic can also be chopped with a knife, it is still boiled.