We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Spider line"
- 5 medium-sized carrots
- Hard cheese 150-200 grams
- Garlic 4-5 heads
- Hot red paprika
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Mayonnaise, ketchup for decoration to taste
- Olive and a few leaves of green onions for decoration
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Knife, Large and small graters, Frying pan
Cooking Spider Web Salad:
Step 1: cook the carrots.It must first be crushed. For these purposes, both a coarse grater and a food processor or blender are quite suitable. But it’s better if you just cut it into thin circles. The thinner the better. We salt and fry the carrots in olive oil with the addition of paprika and garlic. But if you can’t spoil this salad with garlic, then paprika is easy. It is not worth putting it too much. You won’t take it in your mouth. And further. You need to add it at the very end. It’s not worth frying paprika, it will be bitter.
Step 2: chop the cheese.This is best done on a fine grater. The smaller, the tastier and more interesting.
Step 3: prepare the salad.Pour out the hot fried carrots into the dishes for the salad, add the cheese there and mix thoroughly. Now attention! Cheese, mixed with hot carrots, melts and forms thin strings, very similar to a spider web. Hence the name.
Step 4: decorate the salad and serve.You can submit it without decoration. But try lubricating the top with mayonnaise and apply a cobweb of thin tricks of ketchup to it. And if you still put on top a spider from olive with paws of green onions - a sensation among the guests is provided. Enjoy your meal!
- - Hungarian paprika is considered the best. You need to buy it in sealed packaging, paying attention to the degree of severity. It can be both completely sweet and terribly hot.
- - Cheese choose the one that melts better.
- - There are also smoked paprika of Spanish manufacture. But most often it is not burning.