We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Almond Cake Ingredients
- Almonds 150 grams
- Butter 150 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Wheat flour 100 grams
- 3 egg yolks
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Amaretto liquor 2 tablespoons
- Water 150-200 milliliters
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Main ingredients Nuts, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Small bowl, Medium-sized bowl, Mixer or whisk, Table spoon, Two cups, Sieve, Baking dish, Oven, Serving dish, Small pan, Kitchen gloves, Cutting board
Cooking Almond Cupcake:
Step 1: prepare the almonds.To get started, put a pot of water on a big fire. When the water boils, turn off the burner. Put almond nuts in a small bowl and pour boiling water over everything. We wait 10 minutes, then to manually remove the skin from the cores easily. This must be done so that the hard peel does not spoil the taste of the cake. In addition, the skin of nuts is not very useful for the human body, so it is better to get rid of it. Put peeled almonds in a blender bowl and chop on 3-5 speed modeso that the dish occasionally comes across small pieces.
Step 2: prepare the cream.
Step 3: Prepare the Almond Cupcake.
Step 4: serve the almond cake.To check the readiness of baking, we take a match and pierce a cupcake with it. If the match is dry without pieces of dough, then the dish is ready! Then we turn off the oven and with the help of kitchen tacks we take out the mold so that the cupcake cools down a bit and easily moves away from the walls of the baking dish. After - we cover the top of the form with a cutting board and turn it upside down so that the cupcake easily appears on the board. We leave our dish for some time so that it can finally cool. Then we shift the Almond cake to the serving dish and you can delight guests and loved ones with your creation! And you can serve this wonderful cupcake with a scoop of ice cream and slices of fruit, such as strawberries or mangoes. For an aesthetic look, you can also sprinkle a cupcake to taste with powdered sugar. Good appetite!
- - If you did not find a blender at hand, do not be discouraged! Almonds can also be minced using a meat grinder or a manual mortar. In extreme cases, even a plastic bag and a kitchen hammer for chops are suitable.
- - If after baking in the oven the Almond cake does not get out of shape, it can be separated from the walls of the container with a knife, being careful not to touch the baking itself with a sharp object.
- - Important: since the cake is rather crumbly and brittle, it is necessary to store it by covering it with a towel so that it does not weather, and serve without fail with tea or compote.
- - Egg whites can not be poured, but made of them, for example, meringue, and decorate our cupcake with them.