We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Smoked Chicken and Apple
- Smoked chicken breast 1 piece
- Avocado 1 piece
- Large green apple 1 piece
- 1 medium carrot
- Red onion (small size) 1 piece
- Lettuce 1 fork
- Walnuts 5 pieces
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoons to taste
- Garlic 1 clove
- Parsley 5-6 branches
- Yogurt 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Apple, Nuts
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting Board, Knife, Bowl, Grater, Serving Serving Plate
Making salad with smoked chicken and apple:
Step 1: Preparing a salad dressing.To get started, take the parsley, wash it under water and chop finely. Rub onion and garlic on a fine grater and pour into a small bowl. Put parsley there, add mayonnaise, then yogurt. Pour in lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients.Peel red onion, wash under water and cut into thin half rings. Wash the carrots, peel and grate on a fine grater. Peel the chicken breast and cut into thin slices. Wash the apple, then carefully remove its core, then peel it. Cut it into thin slices. Avocado also wash under water and cut in half, remove the stone and peel. Cut the remaining pulp into thin slices.
Step 3: Serve the smoked chicken salad and apples.Now put on sliced plates, previously washed and dried lettuce, slices of smoked chicken and vegetables. Free the walnut from its peel, break it into large pieces and sprinkle them with salad. Place the dressing on the plates and decorate the salad with pomegranate seeds, herbs or thin slices of bell pepper. Salad ready! We ask to the table! Good appetite!
- - If desired, you can add pickled pineapple, pine nuts, pickled mushrooms or beans to the salad.
- - In order to make the sweet and sour taste of the dish even more distinct, you can add an extra teaspoon of vinegar to it.
- - If you cook a smoked chicken with a lemon before you make a salad, you can keep it fresh for several days, even in an open, ventilated area in the most intense heat.