We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Light Salad with Peking Cabbage
- Peking cabbage 500 gr.
- Canned corn 1 can
- Sausages "Hunting" (or other smoked sausage) 200 gr.
- Pickled cucumber 2 pcs.
- Salt to taste to taste
- Light mayonnaise (or low-fat sour cream) 200 gr.
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Salad bowl, Plate
Making a light salad with Beijing cabbage:
Step 1: Cut the sausages.From the hunting sausages remove the top film. Cut them into thin circles. This form they decorate the salad. Instead of hunting sausages, you can use salami or other smoked sausage in the salad. We cut it into thin strips.
Step 2: Add the corn.Open a can of canned corn, drain the liquid. We send all the corn in a bowl to the chopped sausage. Pickles are cut into small cubes and also sent to the salad.
Step 3: Shred the Beijing cabbage.Beijing cabbage is thoroughly washed, after which it is cut into small pieces. Some people like to tear cabbage with their hands, and if you like this method, you can very well use it in such a salad. Rough veins of Chinese cabbage are best cut off, as they will harm the tenderness of the salad and its lightness. After shredding, the cabbage is slightly salted and sent to a dish with salad ingredients.
Step 4: Serve a light salad with Beijing cabbage.Light neutral mayonnaise or low-fat sour cream is added to the salad. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Peking cabbage salad is ready to eat! It can be used as a side dish for meat dishes, as well as a low-calorie, but satisfying snack. Also, a light salad can be eaten for breakfast and dinner, since Beijing cabbage, which is part of it, is extremely useful for the human body. Even on the festive table, such a salad will take pride of place. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you don’t have smoked sausage on hand, you can use bacon or doctor's dough by frying it a little in a pan to give a bright flavor.
- - Instead of sour cream and mayonnaise, you can use vegetable or olive oil to fill the salad, then the salad will be even more light and low-calorie.
- - Pickled cucumbers can be replaced in the salad with fresh tomatoes, then the dish will become even more unique and unusual in taste.