We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lazy Herb Ciabatta
- Sifted wheat flour 3 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Coarse salt 1.5 teaspoons without slide
- Granular dry yeast 1 teaspoon
- Distilled pure water 1.5 cups
- Vegetable oil 50 grams
- Italian herbs seasoning of any brand 4-6 tablespoons or to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Small pan, Stove, Plastic food wrap, Kitchen towel, Kitchen table, Non-stick baking sheet, Baking or parchment paper, Pulverizer, Oven, Teaspoon, Wooden toothpick or matchstick, Knife
Cooking lazy ciabatta with herbs:
Step 1: mix the ingredients.Take a deep bowl and pour the right amount of salt, sifted wheat flour and yeast into it. Stir the ingredients with a tablespoon. Pour the right amount of clean distilled water into a small saucepan and place it on a stove that is turned on at medium temperature. Heat water up to 30 degrees it should be warm so that you can calmly put your finger into it and not get burned. Then, pour a thin stream of warm water into a bowl with mixed ingredients, without ceasing to mix them with a tablespoon. Kneading the dough is not necessary, let the yeast do all the work for you. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. After covering with a kitchen towel and place the dough in a warm, not blown place, preferably near the stove, and let it brew for 12 - 18 hours. Better to put the dough in the evening and bake ciabatta in the morning.
Step 2: form the ciabatta.
Step 3: insist the dough a second time.
Step 4: Sprinkle the ciabatta with herbs.
Step 5: bake ciabatta.Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake the ciabatta for 30 to 40 minutes. The French check their readiness by tapping the ciabatta with their hand on the surface of the bread, if the sound is clear, the bread has reached full readiness. But you can take such a risk, only in one case, if you have a real French oven at home, in another case, check the readiness of bread in the old proven way with a wooden toothpick or match. Put a wooden stick in the pulp and pull it out if there is raw dough left on it, let the ciabatta reach the readiness yet 10 - 15 minutes if there is no raw dough, then it’s time to get the bread out of the oven. Using a kitchen towel, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool, then cut it with a sharp knife and enjoy.
- - Instead of water, you can use beer. Pour the right amount of unheated dark beer of any brand into the mixed mass of flour, salt and yeast and then proceed according to the recipe.
- - Ciabatta can be prepared from rye flour or from two types of wheat and rye flour.
- - For a darker crust, you can grease the ciabatta with a small amount of vegetable oil mixed with egg yolk and then sprinkle the dough with herbs.
- - Spicy herbs can not only be sprinkled on top of bread, but also put inside the dough while mixing dry ingredients.