We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Beef Pilaf
Ingredients for cooking beef pilaf:
- Beef tenderloin (meat of a young individual) 1.5 kilograms
- Rice "Basmati" 700 grams
- Carrots 3 pieces (400-500 grams)
- Onions 3 heads (500 grams)
- Garlic 3 heads
- Vegetable oil 125 grams
- Salt to taste
- Distilled pure water 4 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Ground caraway seeds 1 tablespoon
- Ground turmeric 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Ground paprika 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Rice
- Serving 7 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Fine mesh colander, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Plate - 3 pieces, Tablespoon, Stove, Bowl, Bowl, Cauldron with lid, Wooden kitchen spatula, Glass, Kitchen towel
Cooking beef pilaf:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Place the basmati rice in a fine strainer in a colander, rinse it under running water, and then put it in a deep bowl. Then soak the rice in cold running water on 30 minutes, then drain the water and transfer it to a dry, deep bowl. Peel onions carrots and garlic, rinse vegetables under running water. Onions with carrots, alternately lay on a cutting board and chop. Chop the onion in half rings, and then in quarters, with an approximate thickness up to 7 millimeters and place on a plate. Cut carrots into slices of arbitrary shape and thickness up to 1 centimeter and place on a plate. In a separate bowl with a tablespoon, mix all the spices listed in the ingredients. Do not peel and disassemble the garlic; put the heads on a separate plate whole. Rinse the beef under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, peel off the hymen, excess fat and cut into portions with an approximate diameter 4 by 4 centimeters. Then put the pieces of meat in a bowl.
Step 2: fry the onions.
Step 3: add the meat.After your onion reaches the desired consistency, put pieces of beef in a cauldron. Sauté meat with onions for 8 - 10 minutesuntil it acquires a light beige hue, periodically mixing the mass with a wooden kitchen spatula to avoid burning the ingredients to the bottom of the cauldron.
Step 4: add spices, water and carrots.
Step 5: add the rice and the remaining water.After 20 minutes, add the right amount of basmati rice to the cauldron, move it along with the rest of the ingredients with a kitchen spatula and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes. During this time, rice grains absorb the meat juice soaked in the aroma of spices, onions and carrots. Then add the remaining 2 cups clean distilled water, taste like salt, re-mix the ingredients with a kitchen spatula, screw the stove to the lowest level and cover the cauldron with a lid.
Step 6: add the garlic.
Step 7: bring the beef pilaf to full readiness.Turn the kitchen spatula backside down and make several holes in the pilaf, through which steam can escape. Cover the cauldron with a lid, and cook the pilaf until fully cooked 20 - 25 minutes. During this time, the rice will be completely cooked, but retain its shape, and the meat will become soft, crumbly and will melt in the mouth. After 20 - 25 minutes, turn off the stove, wrap the cauldron with a kitchen towel and let the pilaf infuse 10 - 15 minutes. After you have 2 options, you can mix the rice with a kitchen spatula so that the meat mixes with the rice, serve the rice and meat in separate plates, or first place the rice on the plate and several portions of meat on top. Enjoy it!
Step 8: serve beef pilaf.Beef pilaf is served hot, laid in portions on a plate. In this type of pilaf, rice and meat can be served separately, or lay meat on top of a rice hill. Beef pilaf can be supplemented with a salad of fresh vegetables, fresh vegetable or pickled slices. Also, sauces such as Satsebeli, chili mustard sauce and many others are excellently impressed with this dish. A great addition to this kind of pilaf can be a bottle of real Georgian red sweet wine, and alcohol opponents can savor this yummy with grape or pomegranate juice. Tasty and not expensive! Enjoy your meal!
- - For this type of pilaf, you can use any kind of rice, for example Krasnodar, Egyptian, ordinary long-grained polished rice.
- - The spices used in this recipe are not essential, you can put any spices you like that are suitable for pilaf, rice and meat dishes, for example, barberry, coriander, thyme, sage, laurel leaf, curry, hops - suneli and many other spices.
- - Slicing vegetables in this recipe is not important, you can chop onions and carrots, as you like best. But remember that the duration of the heat treatment depends on the slices, for example, carrots, grated, they will reach the coarse grater not 20 minutes, but 5-7 minutes, finely chopped onions will reach the readiness floor in 1-2 minutes.
- - In this dish you can use any other type of meat, such as pork, veal, chicken, ducklings. But do not forget that different types of meat reach readiness after a different amount of time.
- - There must be separate cutting boards and knives for meat and raw vegetables!