We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making honey cake with condensed milk
For the test:
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Sugar 200 grams
- Honey flower 2-3 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 600 grams
- Butter or margarine 50 grams
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Table vinegar for quenching soda
- Sour cream 20% fat 200 milliliters
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Butter 100-150 grams
- Main Ingredients Flour, Honey, Condensed Milk
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Deep bowl, Wooden spatula, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Small pan or stewpan, Kitchen stove, Kitchen table, Oven, Round baking tray, Knife, Rolling pin, Mixer or hand whisk, Large deep serving plate, Refrigerator, Medium bowl, Flat plate
Cooking honey cake with condensed milk:
Step 1: prepare the butter.First, put the butter or margarine in a saucepan or a small saucepan and put the container on medium heat. With constant stirring with a tablespoon, melt the component to a liquid state. Then - turn off the burner and set the cream product aside so that it cools down to room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare the butter.
Step 4: prepare the cream.
Step 5: prepare honey cake with condensed milk.Well, our cakes have cooled down, and the cream has already been infused and has become thick. Therefore, now we can move on to the most important and final stage of cooking. So, put the cake on the serving dish. Attention: if the edges of the cakes are very hard and dense, then they can be carefully cut with a knife. At the same time, the container should be deeper, since no matter how thick the cream is, it will still flow down the cake directly into the dishes. Therefore, it is best to be safe in this matter! And now, with the help of a tablespoon, abundantly grease the base of the cake with condensed cream, not forgetting the edges of the baking. We perform the same procedure with the remaining cakes, laying them out in turn on top of each other. And in the end, so that our sweet dish is saturated with cream and insisted, put it in the refrigerator6-8 hours. In this case, it is best to cook the cake in the late afternoon, so that later you could leave it to insist on it all night in the refrigerator.
Step 6: serve honey cake with condensed milk.After the allotted time for cake soaking, we will get an unforgettably tasty dish with the most delicate cakes and aromatic cream. Believe me, this honey cake with condensed milk just melts in your mouth. Well, it's just impossible to resist. Such pastries can immediately be cut with a knife into small pieces and served to the table to enjoy it with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Good appetite!
- - For the preparation of shortcakes from the dough, you can apply several options. Most of all, of course, I like the first one, which I described in the recipe itself. As for the rest? You can also roll out 2-3 cakes on the kitchen table, and after baking - carefully cut each along with a knife into thinner ones. Thus, cakes will better absorb the cream. Or you can divide the dough into even more pieces - 8-9 pieces and each very carefully roll out on the table, helping to make a pancake shape with your hands. In this version, we don’t need a plate already, but I want to note right away that the cakes will turn out not quite even along the edge.
- - Honey cake with condensed milk can be decorated with melted chocolate or nut crumbs, as well as crumble the remaining slices of cakes or bake scraps of dough and also crumble them on the cake. You can add cocoa powder to the cream and, having mixed everything well with a spoon or a whisk, generously brush the last top layer with such cream.
- - Attention: in order for you to get a rather thick cream, you need to boil condensed milk for a long time. Therefore, you must carefully consider this process and cook the product for at least 2 hours in boiling water in a deep saucepan.
- - For the preparation of the cake, like any other baking, it is necessary to take only the highest grade flour and only trusted brands. After all, if cakes are not baked, then the dish itself will not work.