We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- Wheat flour 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Distilled pure water 70 milliliters
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Dry yeast 1 teaspoon with a hill
- Honey any half a tablespoon
- Salt a quarter teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Flour, Honey
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Bowl, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Strainer, Knife, Kitchen towel, Stove, Oven, Table, Rolling pin, Non-stick baking sheet, Baking paper
Making a quick pizza dough:
Step 1: Dissolve Dry YeastPour the right amount of clean distilled water into a small stewpan and heat it to 30 degrees, this process will take you no more than 5 minutes. Water should not be hot! Pour water into a bowl, add the right amount of honey to it and mix the ingredients with a tablespoon until the sweet mass is completely dissolved in water. Then add salt and dry yeast. Give the yeast time to "come to life" and rise, that's enough 45 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare the pizza from the dough.
Step 4: serve quick pizza dough.Quick pizza dough is used 10 minutes after cooking. You can also stock up on this type of test for the future by making a double or triple rate. After cooking, separate the amount of dough you need from the total mass, divide the rest into balls, wrap in cling film and freeze in the freezer. Subsequently, such a dough must be thawed, allowed to rise for 15 minutes and used to make pizza. Also, this type of dough can be used for baking such as vertuta, yeast cake, pies in a pan. The whole secret of this test is a double serving of yeast and honey, which allows the test to rise faster. Not expensive and tasteful! Enjoy your meal!
- - When preparing pizza from this type of dough, remember that it reaches readiness within 20 to 25 minutes, so the ingredients in the filling should be either semi-finished or those that reach full readiness at the same time as the dough.
- - Sometimes garlic and onion powders are added to this type of dough, these spices give the dough a pleasant aroma and improve the smell of the finished pizza.
- - If you have warmed up the water too much, better let it cool, the yeast will not rise in boiling water and the dough may not work.