We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Tuna and Egg
Ingredients for making salad with tuna and egg:
- Fresh basil greens to taste
- Lettuce to taste
- 4 eggs
- Canned tuna (sliced) 300-400 grams
- Cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese 150 grams
- Fresh medium cucumber 1 piece
- Fresh medium-sized tomato 2 pieces
- Wine Red Vinegar 50 milliliters
- Garlic medium sized 1-2 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil 50 milliliters
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Tuna, Eggs
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Kitchen stove, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Bowl, Flat serving dish, Garlic, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 5 pieces, Small pan, Kitchen paper towels, Can opener, Fork
Making a salad with tuna and egg:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.Well, what kind of salad with tuna does without eggs. These two ingredients are very well combined with each other in terms of taste and can hardly exist without each other. That is why we lay eggs in a small pan and fill the container with ordinary cold water so that it completely covers the egg component of the dish. We put the pan on medium heat and after boiling water, cook the eggs for another 7-9 minutes. Then, turn off the burner and put the boiled eggs in a container under cold running water so that the ingredient immediately cools and becomes room temperature. This will allow us to easily remove the eggshell, which we will do after just a few minutes. After that, rinse the ingredient slightly again under running water to wash off the rest of the shell. We lay the peeled eggs on a cutting board and cut into quarters with a sharp knife. Attention: so that the boiled yolk with protein does not stick to the sharp improvised inventory, rinse it slightly under running water. This will allow us to preserve the beautiful appearance of yolks of egg quarters. Gently shift the crushed component with your hands into a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the cheese.
Step 3: prepare the tuna.Using a can opener, open a can of canned tuna. Using a fork, gently transfer the ingredient from the jar onto a cutting board, and picking up a sharp knife, cut the fish product into small pieces, trying to do this in such a way that the delicate canned tuna meat does not break into smaller pieces. Carefully transfer the crushed component with clean hands to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the tomatoes.
Step 5: prepare the cucumber.So, first we wash the cucumber well under running water and then wipe it dry with a paper towel. If the peel of the vegetable is rough, then it is best to cut it off with a knife. If you add young cucumbers to the salad, then you can leave the peel. And as you like more. Then - lay out the ingredient on a cutting board. Cut the vegetable lengthwise into two halves and then grind it into small pieces across the cucumber halves. The processed ingredient is transferred to a free plate.
Step 6: prepare lettuce and basil leaves.
Step 7: preparing a gas station.
Step 8: prepare a salad with tuna and egg.So, all the components and dressing are ready, so we proceed to the final stage of cooking our dishes. First of all, we spread the chopped basil leaves and lettuce leaves on a flat dish for serving. After that, spread the cucumber pieces on the greens over the entire surface of the plate. And now, in a chaotic manner, we spread on the dish slices of tuna, quarters of eggs, halves of tomato and cheese squares. Evenly pour all the ingredients in the dressing and leave for 10-15 minutes lettuce aside so that its constituent components can soak in the sauce.
Step 9: serve the salad with tuna and egg.After the allotted time, the salad with tuna and egg can be served to the table. Give your friends and family the choice - either mix all the ingredients of the dish and get a salad mix or prick the ingredients in a composition that they like best. But, one thing I want to say is that this dish will not leave indifferent any of the guests. After all, it is not only very beautiful in appearance, but also very tasty, healthy and satisfying. By the way, a great dish also for a delicious hearty breakfast before a long working day. Good appetite!
- - If you have already tried this salad and want to cook a dish for yourself and your loved ones, then you can mix all the crushed ingredients in a deep plate or bowl and immediately after that serve. The taste of this will not change, but the components are better saturated with dressing.
- - For a more expressive taste and aroma of dressing, you can also add 1 teaspoon of anchovy paste to it even at the moment when we mix all the components of the sauce in a bowl.
- - In addition to all the salad ingredients with tuna and egg, you can add any greens to your taste in the dish.
- - For a more attractive appearance, the salad can be decorated with cheese chips. To do this, just do not cut the hard cheese into pieces, but grate the ingredient on a medium grater.