We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making salad for a loved one
- Chicken breast (fillet) 600-700 grams
- Fresh celery (stalks) 4 stalks
- Seedless Grapes (Ladies' Fingers) 450-500 grams
- Almonds 100 grams
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch
- Sour cream, mayonnaise or cream 300 milliliters or to taste
- Hard cheese of any brand 100 grams
- Lettuce leaves 4-5 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Distilled pure water as needed
- Main ingredients: Celery, Chicken, Grapes, Cheese, Nuts
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen table, Cutting board - 3 pieces, Knife - 3 pieces, Saucepan, Stove, Frying pan, Paper kitchen towels, Skimmer, Deep plate - 3 pieces, Kitchen spatula, Plate - 4 pieces, Fine grater, Wooden kitchen spoon, Salad bowl, Dining room spoon, large flat plate
Making a salad for a loved one:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Step 2: cook and chop the chicken.
Step 3: fry and chop the almonds.
Step 4: chop the cheese.Remove packaging from any brand of hard cheese. Place the ingredient on a cutting board and cut off the paraffin crust from the cheese, then grate it on a fine grater directly into a deep plate.
Step 5: chop the greens and celery.
Step 6: prepare the grapes.Seedless green grapes, rinse under running water, and remove the grapes from the stems. Now act as desired, you can cut each grape into 2 halves or leave whole. In the first version, the sweet ingredient quickly releases juice, which soaks all the other components of the salad. The second option has its own zest, biting grapes during a salad tasting, you will get a very nice combination - a salty flavor, interwoven with sweetness. Choosing one of these options, you will not lose in the wrong. Place the grapes in a deep plate.
Step 7: mix the ingredients.
Step 8: season the salad.
Step 9: serve salad for a loved one.Salad for a loved one is served at room temperature. It is laid out on a pillow of lettuce leaves and sprinkled with chopped hard cheese. This dish can be served as an addition to the second hot dish or as an appetizer with semi-sweet white wine, for a romantic dinner by candlelight. Such a salad will not leave your soul mate indifferent and give you minutes of sweetness and bliss. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you bought grapes with seeds, do not be discouraged, just cut each grape into 2 halves, remove the seeds and put on a separate plate, add them to the salad immediately before serving. The remaining ingredients can be mixed and seasoned earlier, allowing them to brew for 20 to 30 minutes.
- - If after the meal you have a little salad left, put it in a plastic container, close it with a tight lid and store it for no more than three days in the refrigerator.
- - If you seasoned the salad with mayonnaise, you can give it a more rich flavor, add fragrant ground pepper to your dish.
- - In addition to parsley, dill can be added to the salad.
- - Instead of boiled chicken, you can use boiled beef, pork or boiled rabbit meat.
- - Do not forget that for cutting raw and fresh meat, raw and fresh vegetables, as well as dairy products, there should always be separate boards and chopping knives!