Cheese and Mushroom Sauce Ingredients
- Minced pork and beef 500 grams
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Champignon mushrooms 300-400 grams
- Cream 15-20% fat 200 milliliters
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Mushrooms, Cheese
- Serving 7 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Baking tray, Cooker, Oven, Wooden spatula, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Deep bowl
Cooking meatballs with cheese and mushroom sauce:
Step 1: prepare the onion.First, with a knife, remove the husks from the onion. Immediately after this, wash the ingredient well under running water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and chop finely into small squares the size of no more than 1 centimeter. After that, transfer the chopped onions to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the champignons.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.For the preparation of meatballs with cheese, first of all, it is necessary to cut the hard cheese into small thin slices, which will be conveniently placed in the center of small meatballs. Therefore, we spread the ingredient on a cutting board and with a knife grind the dairy product. We put the cheese pieces in a separate plate.
Step 4: prepare minced pork and ground beef.
Step 5: prepare meatballs with cheese.With clean hands, take a little mincemeat and form a small ball. Then put the meat ball on a cutting board and press it with your palm to make a cake. Then, we form one more ball and again we make a cake out of it. We spread several pieces of hard cheese on one tortilla and cover it with a second meat tortilla. Press the cutlets along the edge with your fingers. Attention: so that the stuffing does not stick to your hands, you can moisten your hands a little under running water. We repeat the procedure for the formation of meatballs with cheese until you have minced meat. After that, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up, make the fire less than average and gently spread the meatballs in the pan. Fry the meat ingredient of the dish on both sides until golden brown, turning the meatballs on the other side with a wooden spatula. We do not rush to put fried cutlets in a free plate, but carefully place them at a small distance from each other in a baking sheet.
Step 6: Cooking the Mushroom Sauce .
Step 7: prepare the meatballs with cheese and mushroom sauce.
Step 8: serve the meatballs with cheese and mushroom sauce.Immediately after cooking, the meatballs with cheese and mushroom sauce can be served. At the same time, if you decide to pamper your family with this delicious dish on a typical day, then using a tablespoon you can put the cheese balls on plates and pour them with mushroom sauce. Such a dish is ideal for potatoes (and in any form: whether it is fried potatoes or mashed potatoes) or pasta. If you decide to prepare a dish for the festive table, then you can put the meatballs in a deep plate and top them with mushroom sauce. And put it on the table with a tablespoon so that each guest can take as many meatballs as he sees fit. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have cream on hand, do not be discouraged. Indeed, instead of cream, you can add sour cream to the sauce. Only in this case is it best to take a dairy product with the lowest percentage of fat content - 15-20%. Then it will be easier to mix with the bulk of the sauce and it will give more liquid.
- - Instead of hard cheese, you can put cream cheese in the meatballs. In this case, as you prefer, it can either be grated on a coarse grater or cut with a wet knife (so that the inventory does not stick to the cheese) into small stripes.
- - For cooking meatballs with cheese and mushroom sauce, in addition to minced pork and beef, you can use chicken or turkey minced meat. The taste from this will not change, and the dish will turn out more tender.
- - At the end, 10 minutes before cooking, you can sprinkle the dish with additionally grated hard cheese. Then your dish will turn out with a golden golden cheese crust.