We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of liver pate
- Butter 200 grams
- Onions 2 pieces (medium)
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Beef liver 750 grams
- Dry white wine 1 tablespoon (or vodka, whiskey, moonshine)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Parsley for decoration (optional) 2-3 branches
- Main ingredients: Liver, Onion, Garlic, Butter
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Paper kitchen towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Plate - 2 pieces, Stove, Frying pan, Wooden kitchen spatula, Blender, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Refrigerator, Plastic wrap, Table spoon
Cooking liver pate simple:
Step 1: prepare the liver.Beef liver pate is not only delicious, but also very healthy, as it contains a rich amount of vitamins and minerals. To get started, prepare the liver, put it in a colander and rinse off blood clots, then leave it in a colander so that the glass has excess fluid. Then dry the offal with kitchen paper towels, put on a cutting board, peel from the hymen, veins and cut into medium pieces with an approximate diameter up to 7 centimetersThis is an ideal size for stewing, the liver will definitely not be dry. Transfer the slices into a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: stew the liver with onions.
Step 4: bring the paste to full readiness.
Step 5: hepatic simple paste.Such a paste will look perfect both in a salad bowl and on sandwiches. Also ideal for a buffet table is a paste on a cracker. Or boiled eggs stuffed with this aromatic mass of ordinary offal. Cook with love and eat with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - In no case do not salt the liver during stewing, salt makes the tissues of any stewed meat products stiff, that is, it binds them.
- - For longer storage of liver paste, it is better to put it in any previously sterilized glass container, close it with a tight-fitting lid and keep it in the refrigerator. Ideally, a properly preserved paste is stored for 2 weeks, but very rarely it survives until the end of this period.
- - Why add wine to the paste? In ancient times, during the preparation of meat dishes, meat and meat offal was thus decontaminated, this process was called flaming. During this process, alcohol, which is a component of any aperitif, burns out, leaving behind a peculiar, pleasant aftertaste and aroma. If you wish, you can replace the wine with high-quality cognac, vodka or brandy.
- - In the composition of spices you can make your own corrections and use any spices and herbs that are suitable for cooking meat dishes.
- - For raw vegetables and raw meat products, always use separate cutting boards and knives!