We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Fast Apple Strudel with Raisins, Almonds and Cinnamon
- Frozen ready-made puff pastry (1 layer) 250 grams
- Medium sized apple 4-5 pieces
- 1 medium-sized orange
- Pitted raisins to taste
- Peeled almonds to taste
- Powdered sugar 50 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Butter 25-30 grams
- Brown sugar 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Dried cinnamon spice 1 pinch
- Flour for sprinkling a flat surface
- Main Ingredients: Raisin, Apple, Nuts, Puff Pastry
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Cutting board, Knife, Flat large plate, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Juicer, Bowl, Rolling pin, Baking paper, Deep plate, Hand whisk, Pastry brush, Blender, Saucer, Kitchen paper towel
Making a quick apple strudel with raisins, almonds and cinnamon:
Step 1: prepare the puff pastry.Since the dough is already ready and, of course, frozen. Therefore, we take it out of the freezer and put it on a flat plate to cool.
Step 2: prepare the almonds.Put the almonds in a blender bowl and chop the component at small speed until small pieces are cooked over 30 to 40 seconds. Attention: If you don’t have a blender at hand, do not be discouraged. To do this, simply put the nut in a plastic bag and knock it several times with a rolling pin or a hammer to beat meat.
Step 3: prepare the raisins.We spread the raisins in the bowl and fill the ingredient with hot water. Putting dried fruit on 5-10 minutes to the side so that they become soft and dirt and dust sticks from them. After this, drain the water from the container, holding the raisins with your hands, and then wash the component several times under running warm water. And in order to remove excess liquid from dried fruits, put the ingredient on a kitchen paper towel and set it aside for a while.
Step 4: prepare the orange.
Step 5: prepare the apples.Rinse apples under running water and after - lay on a chopping board. Using a knife, cut the fruit into two halves and cut the core. If desired, you can remove the skin. After the apple halves are peeled from seeds and peel, we cut them into small slices and then grind each into small pieces. The shredded component is transferred to a deep bowl. Pour sugar and cinnamon in a bowl to taste. Using a tablespoon, mix all the ingredients well. Then put the butter in a pan and put the capacity on the fire less than average. When the butter is melted, put apple slices in a pan and mix everything well with a spoon. After this, pour raisins into the container and add there 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice. Again, mix everything well with improvised equipment and simmer the apples for a while until they become soft. And now we turn off the burner and set the container aside so that the apple filling slightly cools down.
Step 6: prepare the egg.
Step 7: prepare a quick apple strudel with raisins, almonds and cinnamon.So, the dough has already thawed, so we spread it on a kitchen table sprinkled with flour. Using a rolling pin, we roll out the dough a little. After that, spread the chopped almonds on half the dough on the longer side. Attention: at the edge of the dough must be left 6-7 centimeters from an empty place, so that after it is convenient to roll the test layer into a roll. Spread the apple filling evenly on a nut chip with a tablespoon. And now, with neatly clean, dry hands, we wrap the edge of the test layer on the side where the filling is closer. After that, we continue to twist the filling into the dough, lifting the base of the dish with the palms of the hands. And so several times until we get the roll. Press the edges of the strudel with your fingers so that the filling does not leak out during baking. At the end, we bend the edges and gently shift the dish onto a baking sheet. Attention: in advance, with the help of a pastry brush, grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and then, if desired, cover with baking paper. In order for our roll to turn out to be beautiful in appearance with a browned crust, grease the baking surface with a beaten egg, using the same pastry brush. Before baking strudel, make transverse cuts with a knife along the entire length of the roll. Important: so that the roll does not open during cooking, be sure to spread it with a seam and curved edges down onto a baking sheet. Bake apple strudel in a preheated oven to temperature 180 ° C during 20-30 minutes until a brownish-golden crust forms on the baking surface.
Step 8: Serve a quick apple strudel with raisins, almonds and cinnamon.
- - If you have free time left, then puff pastry can be prepared on your own at home. The only thing is that you have to tinker with it. But, in one fell swoop, it will be possible to cook several strudel at once and directly to the heat to bring to the table.
- - For the preparation of apple strudel, any variety of apples is suitable. The only thing is, if you like very sweet pastries, and the apples turned out to be sour, then you need to add a little more sugar at your discretion.
- - Instead of nuts such as almonds, others can be added to the strudel to your taste. For example, baking also turns out to be very tasty if you put chopped walnut or cashew nuts in it.
- - In addition to brown sugar, you can add regular sugar to the filling, as well as vanilla sugar, and in any quantity, since it does not bitter in dishes.
- - If you are not comfortable wrapping the strudel in the roll with your hands on the kitchen table, then this can be done using baking paper. Just lay it on the kitchen table and work with the test layer, wrapping it in a roll and shifting it to a baking sheet.