Ingredients for making homemade pasties
For the test:
- Wheat flour 800 grams
- Vegetable oil 8 tablespoons
- Salt 2 pinches
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Warm purified water 250 milliliters
- Vodka 1 teaspoon
- Minced pork and beef 600 grams
- Milk 100-200 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Fresh dill to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Flour, Vodka
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve, Bowl - 3 pieces, Tablespoon, Cloth towel, Refrigerator, Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Plate, Rolling pin, Saucer, Fork, Cast iron cauldron, Kitchen tongs, Kitchen paper towel, Wide dish
Cooking homemade pasties:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To remove lumps from the flour and to enrich it with oxygen from the air, the flour ingredient is sifted through a sieve into a free bowl. To prepare the dough, we use wheat flour, premium and finely ground.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat.
Step 4: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk, then rinse it under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using the same sharp inventory, finely chop the vegetable ingredient into small squares, long no more than 5 millimeters and transfer to a free plate.
Step 5: prepare the greens.
Step 6: prepare the filling.We shift the chopped onion and greens into a bowl to the ground meat thawed to room temperature. Salt and pepper the filling to taste and with a tablespoon mix all the ingredients well until smooth. Then we add milk to the filling and, using the same tableware, once again mix everything well until smooth. Attention: instead of milk, you can add meat broth or water to the filling. I recommend adding milk to the minced meat, as the filling turns out to be light in color and more tender and juicy.
Step 7: prepare homemade pasties.
Step 8: prepare homemade pasties.
Step 9: serve homemade pasties.Before serving, slightly cooled homemade pasties lay out on a wide dish and serve. Our amazingly delicious and aromatic chebureks can be served as an independent dish, as well as with first courses. Good appetite!
- - Homemade pasties can be fried in a pan with high sides or in a deep fryer.
- - For the preparation of the filling, you can use any stuffing: chicken, turkey, beef or mutton.
- - In addition to black pepper, you can put other spices in the filling to your taste.
- - In order to make the pasties crispy, be sure to add a little vodka to the dough.
- - Instead of milk, you can add a little kefir to the filling, since this ingredient will bind raw minced meat well.
- - The onion for the filling can also be chopped in a blender, and then added to the filling in this form. If there will be a lot of onion juice, then part of it must be drained so that the minced meat does not turn out to be very liquid. Or add the whole onion with juice to the minced meat, but at the same time reduce the amount of milk in the filling.