We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of cake "Intrigue"
- 10 eggs
- Sugar 350 grams
- Wheat flour 250 grams
- Starch 150 grams
- Distilled pure water 12 tablespoons
- Vanilla Sugar 15 grams
- Food baking powder 2.5 teaspoons
- Pinch of salt
- Refined vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Oil-based strawberry cream 850 grams
- Chocolate wafer rolls 300 grams
- Sugar mastic flowers - 7 pieces to taste
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Fine mesh strainer, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Paper kitchen towels, Oven, Aluminum non-stick pan - 2 pieces, Baking paper - 4 sheets, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Wooden kitchen spatula, Metal spatula, Kitchen towel, Cutting board - 2 - 3 pieces, Ruler, Knife, Scissors, Cardboard, Tray, Refrigerator, Freezer, Plastic wrap, Pastry bag with nozzles
Cooking cake "Intrigue":
Step 1: prepare the flour.We take a sieve with a fine mesh, put in it the right amount of wheat flour, starch and food baking powder. Sift the ingredients into a deep bowl. This step is very important! During sifting, these products are dried and loosened, which significantly affects the quality of the finished flour product.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.Now we will prepare the chicken eggs, alternately break the shell of each egg into 2 halves and separate the yolks from the proteins, distributing them into separate deep bowls. Be careful and make sure that no shells enter the container.
Step 3: beat the yolks.We put a bowl with yolks under the mixer blades, add the right amount of granulated sugar and vanilla sugar to it. We begin the whipping process by turning on the kitchen appliance at a low speed and increase it as the egg yolk thickens. After 5 minutes of intensive beating, pour clean distilled water into a bowl and continue to mix the ingredients for 10 - 12 minutes to a homogeneous airy consistency.
Step 4: beat the whites.
Step 5: prepare the stove and baking sheets.
Step 6: prepare the dough.In the bowl with the yolk mass we introduce half the whipped proteins and gently mix them with a wooden kitchen spatula. Then we add to them dry, sifted ingredients, that is, flour, food baking powder and starch. Re-mix the components of the dough with a spatula until smooth. After that add the remaining whipped protein and knead a homogeneous dough with a velvet texture.
Step 7: put the dough on baking sheets.Divide the batter 2 equal by weight of the part, do it by eye and pour each of them into two baking sheets prepared for baking. We level the flour mass with a metal kitchen spatula around the entire perimeter of the baking sheets. After alternately shaking the baking sheets with the dough and gently tap them on the kitchen table. This process is necessary so that the air bubbles that formed during the filling of the dough, come to the surface.
Step 8: bake and cut cakes.
Step 9: form a cake.
Step 10: decorate the cake.
Step 11: serve the Intrigue cake.The finished cake is cut into portions and laid out on dessert plates. This dessert does not need any additions. This cake is pleasant to savor with fresh tea of any kind or with a cup of coffee. And also under a glass of sweet or semi-sweet wine, with different juices or with fresh milk. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use a pinch of vanillin.
- - Strawberry cream can be prepared using several recipes. The first option: cream of 500 milliliters, crushed in a blender and squeezed 400 grams of strawberry juice and powdered sugar 4 tablespoons. The second option: condensed milk 400 milliliters, butter (not salted) 250 grams, strawberry syrup 50 milliliters. Regardless of the choice of cream composition, place the necessary ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and beat them at high speed until a uniform airy consistency. After cool the finished cream in the refrigerator for 25 to 30 minutes and use as directed.
- - At will, you can bake 1 round cake. Lubricate it with cream and after, already form a biscuit spiral on it.