We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Chopped Dumplings
For the test
- Wheat flour 200-230 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Water 100 milliliters
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Curd 180 grams
- Sugar 1/2 tablespoon or to taste
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Skimmer, Rolling Pin, Whisk, Plates, Cup
Cooking Chopped Dumplings:
Step 1: prepare the filling.To get started, let's get stuffed. We wash 2 eggs under hot running water from various kinds of pollution. After we break one egg into a plate, add cottage cheese to it and sugar to taste. Mix with a tablespoon until smooth. The filling is ready and you can proceed to the preparation of the dough.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare the custard dough.Sprinkle a flat surface with a small amount of flour. We form a ball from the dough and transfer it to the prepared surface. Knead the dough with your hands and roll it out into a dough sheet with a thickness of about 5 -7 millimeters. For ease of rolling, the dough can be divided into 2 parts. After we have a layer of the desired thickness, we begin to squeeze out circles. For these purposes, you can use a wide cup or saucer.
Step 4: forming the dumplings.
Step 5: boil the dumplings.Turn on the temperature of the stove to a high level. We put the pan on the burner and pour water. Bring the liquid to a boil, then add salt and begin to spread the dumplings. After the water boils again, we reduce the temperature of the plate, mix the contents with the back of the spoon and leave to cook. The readiness of the dish can be easily determined visually, as soon as all the dumplings float to the surface, and this will happen 5 to 10 minutes after the start of cooking, turn off the fire. Then we put the dumplings on the plates with a slotted spoon and can be served.
Step 6: serve the custard dumplings.Chopped dumplings are considered the second course and served hot. You can supplement them with your favorite jam, sour cream or melted butter. Dumplings can be served for breakfast or lunch. Cook with pleasure. Enjoy your meal!
- - The filling for dumplings can be replaced, for example, with jam, mashed potatoes, cabbage or any other to your taste.
- - The test dish can be stored for a long time if you sprinkle a flat container with a small amount of flour, put the dumplings into it, sprinkle with flour again, and then wrap it with cling film and put it in the freezer
- - In order to make the filling more tender, the cottage cheese can be grated through a sieve, and then mixed with egg and sugar.