We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wafer Cake Ingredients
- Purified water 250 milliliters
- Wheat flour 250 grams
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Blender, Tablespoon, Medium bowl, Waffle iron, Strainer, Flat dish, Scoop
Cooking Waffle Cakes:
Step 1: prepare the flour.In order to make the dough airy and without lumps, it is necessary to sift the flour with a sieve into a medium bowl. Therefore, using this inventory, pour the flour component into a container and sift it. Thanks to this process, all kinds of lumps will also go away, and the flour will be saturated with oxygen from the air, which will contribute to the preparation of a more airy dish.
Step 2: prepare the dough.So, pour the flour into the blender bowl, then pour the purified water into the same container. At medium speed, mix the two components until a homogeneous mass is formed without lumps. After that, pour the required amount of vegetable oil into the blender and again whisk everything at medium speed until smooth. The consistency of the dough turns out like pancakes, but we don’t add eggs to it, but it doesn’t affect the taste. Then pour the dough into a clean, dry bowl and set aside to stand for 1 hour
Step 3: prepare the waffle cakes.
Step 4: serve the waffle cakes.Immediately after making the cakes, they can be served with hot tea. We’ll definitely put a bowl next to your favorite jam and condensed milk to choose from. Immediately, the cakes are very soft and airy, and are remarkably soaked with cream or condensed milk. Therefore, if you wish, you can quickly cook a cake, and after that - leave it aside well soak on all sides. In any case, the dish is very tasty, and most importantly - quickly cooked. Good appetite!
- - In the finished dough, if desired, you can add natural food coloring and make multi-colored cakes.
- - It is best to make wafer shortcakes in a waffle iron with a fine mesh, but if you have at your fingertips an ordinary one with a large mesh, do not be discouraged, as it is also suitable for preparing this dish.
- - Of these wafer cakes, you can cook not only sweet dishes, but also salted meat. To do this, after cooking the cakes, put them aside so that they cool to room temperature, and then cut them into portioned slices. In half pieces lay out any minced meat with spices to your taste and cover the dish with the second half of the cakes. Before frying, dip each wafer patty in the egg batter and fry in a small amount of vegetable oil over low heat on both sides until golden.
- - If you are worried that the wafer cakes will stick to the bottom of the waffle iron, then before cooking, the inventory can be greased with a small amount of vegetable oil using a pastry brush.