We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lean Gingerbread
- Wheat flour 400-500 grams
- Purified water 150-200 milliliters
- Medium sized apple 2 pieces
- Ginger root medium size (2-3 centimeters) 1 piece
- Honey flower 2 tablespoons
- Peanuts or walnuts, peeled 100 grams
- Sugar 200-250 grams
- Cocoa Powder 3 Tbsp
- Main ingredients Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate, Honey
- Serving 7 servings
Inventory:Small grater, Medium bowl, Deep plate, Tablespoon, Turk, Kitchen stove, Oven, Bakeware, Plate, Serving dish, Kitchen gloves, Knife, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Kitchen paper towels, Blender, Sieve
Cooking lean gingerbread:
Step 1: prepare honey.We spread honey in a Turk and put the container on a small fire. With constant stirring with a tablespoon, melt the honey to a liquid state. After - turn off the burner, and set the ingredient aside to cool to room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the ginger root.
Step 3: prepare the apple.Rinse the apple under running warm water. Using a knife, cut off the peel from the ingredient and after that - put the fruit on a cutting board. We cut the apple into two parts with the same sharp inventory and cut a core with stones from each half. Using a fine grater, rub the apple slices directly into a deep plate and meanwhile put the chips aside.
Step 4: prepare the nuts.
Step 5: prepare the dough.Pour purified water into a medium bowl and pour sugar into the same bowl and add liquid honey. Using a tablespoon, mix the ingredients well until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mass becomes homogeneous. After this, pour the flour with cocoa powder into a sieve and sift these components directly into a bowl with a sweet liquid. This must be done so that in the baking subsequently did not come across flour lumps. Attention: Depending on the quality of the flour, you may need more or less water or a flour component. Therefore, it is necessary to very carefully knead the dough, adding water and pouring flour in portions. The dough should turn out quite dense and not stick to your hands. After that, add apple chips, nuts and chopped ginger root to the test mass. Again, mix everything well with a tablespoon until a homogeneous mass is formed. Important: if the dough still sticks to your hands, then you can add some more flour. You can knead the dough not only with a tablespoon, but also with your hands. Thus, all ground components are better mixed with the main test mass.
Step 6: prepare the lean gingerbread.
Step 7: serve the lean gingerbread.As soon as the lean gingerbread is ready, transfer it to a serving dish, use a knife to cut it into portioned slices and serve it to the table. But you can treat your friends with such unusual pastries along with hot tea or even fruit or berry compote. Good appetite!
- - To make the gingerbread even more tasty and sweet, before serving, the dish can be poured with icing sugar.
- - Lenten gingerbread can also be made with a filling, for example, from apple jam. To do this, you need to divide the dough into two equal parts. Spread the first part with your hands on the bottom of the baking dish. After that, sprinkle the surface with a small amount of flour and then - lay out the jam, leaving 1-1.5 centimeters along the edge of the pancake. Using a rolling pin, we roll the second part of the dough into a round cake and cover it with the filling of the dish. We press the second cake along the edge with our fingers so that during the baking process the filling does not spread on the side of the container. And only after we bake gingerbread in the oven.
- - If you did not find a blender for chopping nuts at hand, do not be discouraged. Since this can be done in another way. Just pour the nuts into a food bag and crush them with a rolling pin or a kitchen hammer.