Microwave French Ingredients
- Fresh pork pulp 350 grams
- Potato 500 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- 78% fat mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Hard cheese 150-200 grams
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Microwave, Fireproof glass pan with a lid, Plate - 4 pieces, Coarse grater, Fork, Tablespoon, Kitchen gloves, Wooden spatula
Cooking meat in French in the microwave:
Step 1: prepare the meat.To begin with, carefully wash the pork pulp under running warm water and after that we transfer the ingredient to a cutting board. After that, using a knife, cut the meat across into thin slices, thick no more than 8-10 millimeters. Then we cut each piece into cubes, so pork is better baked, and the dish will be easier to cut into portions. Shredded meat is transferred to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the potatoes.Peel the potato with a knife from the peel and after that - thoroughly rinse it under a stream of warm water. We spread the ingredient on a cutting board and cut it across into thin circles, thick no more than 8-10 millimeters. Then, put the potato circles on a clean plate.
Step 4: prepare the cheese.
Step 5: cook the meat in French in the microwave.To prepare this dish, it is best to use a refractory glass pan. But, if you haven’t found one at hand, do not be discouraged, as it can be replaced with any other container suitable for a microwave. So, the first thing we spread is a thin layer of meat pieces. Attention: meat, like other ingredients, must be divided into two parts, as our layers will be repeated. Salt and pepper the pork to taste and after that, grease it with a thin layer of mayonnaise using a tablespoon. Mayonnaise should completely cover the meat, even along the edges of the container. Then sprinkle the pork slices with chopped onions. We spread the third layer of potatoes, while in two layers at once. That is, we lay out the second layer of potatoes so that it covers the cracks between the first layer of potato circles. Important: Be sure to salt each potato layer to taste. Lubricate everything with mayonnaise again using a tablespoon. And now we repeat the procedure first, strictly adhering to the sequence of layers. In the last layer, sprinkle the dish with the remaining onions and grated hard cheese. Cover the pan tightly with a lid and set in the microwave to cook for 20 minutes at 800 watts. At the end of the allotted time, we take out a microwave oven container using kitchen tacks, remove the lid and check the potatoes for readiness with a fork. If the potatoes, in your opinion, are still harsh, then we put the meat in French back into the oven and extend the time for 5-8 minutes.
Step 6: Serve the meat in French in the microwave.As soon as the French meat in the microwave is ready, before it has cooled, we serve it to the table. To do this, you can put the dish directly in the pan, and after that - cut it into portioned slices with a knife and use a spatula to put it on plates, or you can immediately do it and enjoy the taste and aroma of this dish. Since such meat is quite substantial, it can easily be served as a main dish along with vegetable salads or pickles. Good appetite!
- - For cooking meat in French in the microwave, you can use any meat of your choice. For example, it can be chicken, turkey fillet or the flesh of a young calf. The main thing is that it is ground correctly, so that it can bake well on all sides.
- - Since everyone’s microwave ovens are different, when we check the potatoes, you can also check the pieces of meat with a knife. If they are quite soft, it means that the dish is ready and it can be easily served to the table. If the meat is still damp, then we continue to cook the dish for another 5-8 minutes.
- - Instead of onions, green onions can be added to French meat. Then, just like the first ingredient, grind it into thin rings and then add it to the dish.
- - When preparing the dish, be sure to adhere to the sequence and number of layers.
- - In addition to ground black pepper, you can add any other spices to your meat in French to your taste.