Ingredients for Making Lemon Sauce
- Medium Lemon 2 pieces
- Corn oil 28 tablespoons
- Mustard Seeds 2 teaspoons
- Tarragon fresh small bunch
- Ground black pepper 0.5 teaspoon
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Main ingredientsLemon
- Serving 8 servings
Kitchen paper towel, Fine grater, Plate, Cutting board, Knife, Manual juicer, Cup, Mortar, Bowl, Tablespoon, Blender or mixer, Bank, Nylon cover, Refrigerator, Bowl
Preparation of lemon sauce:
Step 1: prepare the lemon.For the preparation of lemon sauce, we need both the zest of the citrus ingredient and freshly made lemon juice. We take fresh lemon and rinse it under running water, and then pour it with boiling water, since after such a heat treatment the bitterness is removed from the lemon peel and it becomes softer and more elastic. Then, using a paper towel, wipe dry the crust of citrus fruit from the water. Using a fine grater, rub the zest of our ingredient in a separate plate. After we shift the peeled lemon on a cutting board and use a kitchen knife to cut it into two halves. Using a manual juicer, squeeze lemon juice from each half and pour it into a separate cup. Attention: to make the sauce we need the lemon zest of half a lemon and juice - 12 tablespoons.
Step 2: chop the mustard seeds.
Step 3: prepare tarragon leaves.
Step 4: prepare the lemon sauce.Pour freshly prepared lemon juice into a free bowl and transfer citrus zest, crushed mustard seeds and tarragon leaves, and ground black pepper into the same bowl. Using a tablespoon, mix all the ingredients together well. Then pour this mixture with corn oil, add salt and sugar. Then we pour the resulting liquid mass into the bowl of a blender or mixer and at medium speed we beat everything well until a homogeneous consistency. Lemon sauce is ready. Pour the sauce into a clean jar and cover the container with a capron lid. After - we put it in the refrigerator to insist.
Step 5: serve the lemon sauce.Pour the chilled lemon sauce into the bowl and serve to the table with meat or fish dishes. The sauce goes well with sweet dishes. It can serve as a wonderful fragrant salad dressing. Good appetite!
- - Corn oil can be replaced with sunflower or olive oil. But for our sauce, it is still better to use corn oil, since it has its own unique flavor.
- - Since it is possible to season sweet dishes with lemon sauce, so do not overdo it with salt and black pepper.
- - Lemon sauce can be made of any consistency. That is, both thick and liquid. To do this, it is simply necessary not to add corn oil or lemon juice immediately during the cooking process so that the mixture is thicker or vice versa.